The Wrong Picture

Sugawara Koushi X Male! Reader (Angst)

Art by kreamasuzuki on Tumblr

---------

"No! Fuck you!" Daichi and Asahi, as well as all the other third years, stopped when they heard Suga's gentle voice yelling and cursing down the hallway

"Kou, listen to me!!"

"No! I'm mad at you right now"

"Kou, I'm sorry it was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen"

"So her clothes just came off?!"

In the middle of the hallway stood Sugawara Koushi, who huffed in his anger tears streaming down his face and his boyfriend of four years, (Y/n), huffing and puffing his clothing loose on his body, messily tucked into his pants and his hair a complete mess.

"Kou..." (Y/n) replied in a sad tone

"Don't 'Kou' me.... Don't...." Suga couldn't stop the tears from stopping "Just...."

"Kou, let me--" before (Y/n) could get the rest out he was slapped across the face

"Suga!!" Daichi ran to Suga and restrained him, knowing that Suga was going to lash out

"Damn you!!"

No one had ever seen Suga so mad, so pissed, so livid, so infuriated...... so hurt. Never in Suga's life had he felt such betrayal, had he felt such hurt, such pain. He never even thought that the man he had loved for so long would turn around and be the one to break his heart like this. To break it into a million pieces and discard it as if he meant nothing.

"(Y/n), you should go." Daichi flashed a glare at (Y/n)

"Ya... I figured...." (Y/n) let out a sigh and turned walking through a group of students that had started to form around him and Suga.

--3 hours prior--

(Y/n) and Suga walked towards school, their hands intertwined together as well as their hearts beating in sync. Suga, (Y/n)'s boyfriend, is the most beautiful man that he has ever laid eyes on. His gray hair fell perfectly on his head and twisted at some of the ends to give him a small bed head appeal. His eyes flooded with emotion and expressions as he told (Y/n) about his latest game with a rival team called Nekoma. (Y/n) had seen a handful of his matches, but with basketball practice and all he could only make it to so many. (Y/n) laughed as Suga told him about some terms that he didn't understand (like A or B-Quick) and Suga fanned over how Kageyama (his rival) could be so naturally gifted. (Y/n) just looked at him, their hands never separating as they walked and talked.

The two, like glitter and glue: inseparable.

"Well isn't this just adorable~" Daichi poked fun of the two who were in sight of the classroom.

The both of them blushed and rubbed the back of their heads as they tried to mask the embarrassment, though (Y/n) still didn't take his hands away from Suga's and vice versa.

"I've got to head to my class, Kou" (Y/n) said ((Y/n) being in class C while Suga was in B)

"I'll see you around lunch time?"

"Of course! I'll see you in threeish hours!" (Y/n) smiled

(Y/n)gave Suga a small kiss on the lips, cupping his face making sure he couldn't retreat (not that he'd want to) and headed to his own classroom with loud 'I love you!'

"How long has it been?" Daichi asked Suga as they walked into their classroom

"Four years next semester." Suga laughed,