Bind me Once...

[Warning: This has some bondage in it, if you don't like please don't read. Thank you!]

Sebastian Michaelis X Male! Reader X Claude Faustus (Smut)

Requested by jubie1234

Art by Lucarity (Navi) on DeviantArt.

-------

Narrator P.O.V)

The relationship itself was something abnormal, let alone even thought of being acceptable. Two demons and a human in cahootz. Two demons sharing one single human because they both found him acceptable and interesting; neither of their masters reacted to their advances, neither of their masters would even allow them to get half as close to them as this human did. The two found the human about a year ago when they were in a battle against each other. They were in front of the humans home and with all the ruckus he came out:

~ A year ago~

"Can you two just go fight somewhere else?!" the human yelled

Sebastian and Claude stopped in their tracks, and stared at the kid. He was indeed a human, due to his way of holding himself and the other fact that the two could sense another demon when or if around-- hence why the two were in battle.

"Pardon?" Sebastian asked

"I asked if you two could go fight somewhere else, I'm trying to sleep"

Sebastian and Claude glanced at the human, then at each other, then back at the human.

"It's 3 in the afternoon..." Sebastian commented

"Like hell if I care"

~~

That was their first meeting, the two became intrigued with the human boy. As If he were more important than their masters, whom they were contracted to.

After that one meeting, Claude was the one to return to the boy first and question things about him: his name ((Y/n)), his age (Years old), his favorite anything and everything, and many other things that he deemed necessary to ask the simple human. The two demons decided to create a truce when in (Y/n)'s territory in an effort to get on the boys good side. Taking 7 months and 4 days the two were finally able to coerce the boy in sexual actions, to which the boy was first afraid but later into the actions he was enjoying every moment of it. As the demons began to indulge themselves in a human, though not necessary, they began to tie the boy up. They began to use instruments and weapons alike to pleasure the boy; he was obviously afraid at first and even took a while to relax but when he relaxed all the pleasure that emitted from this type of bondage the boy got hooked. The boy found himself lonely when the demons didn't show for a few days and when they did show the three would be drowned in each other's sweat for hours.

--Present--

"Are they not coming today?" (Y/n) asked himself as he looked out the window that he was sweeping by it. By now he knew when the two were going to come, he learned to feel the presence of a demon by now, and actually had come to learn a lot from the two who were thousands of years older than him.

He smiled as he knew that it would be another day lacking in the pleasure department, well that is unless he were to please himself but strangely he found out that it was impossible to climax unless he was restrained or being lightly choked (as per ritual of the demons).

(Y/n) just carried on with his cleaning house ritual, knowing very well that no matter how much he cleaned the two demons would complain about how filthy it was. He was used to catering to their needs by now, when they showed he'd be ready and if they didn't he'd be aroused for no reason and have to find a way to please himself in a way that was like how the two did so.