The Aggravation of Izaya

Obsessed! Izaya Orihara X Male! Reader 

Requested by xxdark_kamuixx

Art by Caveman on Wallpapercave.com

---------

(Male! Reader's P.O.V)

I'm going to be late for work, that's a definate.

I walked out of my apartment, key in hand and bag on my shoulder. I turned to lock my door and that's when the cold edge of the blade touched the front of my neck.

Really? Am I getting mugged? At this hour? Isn't it a bit early for this?

"IIIIIIIZZZZZZZZAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!!" I heard a scream from the other side of the parking lot, it sounded frustrated and pissed beyond measure. My arm was grabbed and I was then pointed towards the edge of the balcony like stairwell, the knife still settled on my throat and the man, who I assume is Isaiah?, still out of my view. A blond man appeared, his body well toned and his face scrunched up his mouth fuming with steam-- well smoke from his cigarette. "You coward, get from behind him and come down here! Fight me like a man you peice of shit!"

"Don't move any closer Shizu-chan, or he'll be dead." The guy behind me, who I still don't know how to pronounce his name, gripped me tighter as if he was actually going to kill me.

I subtly looked down at my watch

Shit.... I'm really going to be late to work....

The blond cursed and ran in the opposite direction, his anger not subsiding and my mind drifting a little too where he was going to go to relieve it.

"Sorry about that~" The guy behind me emptily apologized as he removed the knife from my throat and let go of my arm. I turned to see him.

His eyes were slightly enclosed as if he was waiting for a response from me. His smirk of a hungry carnivore waiting to devour every word I screamed at him. His Black hair probably matching the color of his soul and his eyes a deep shade of brown they could be mistaken for black.

"I didn't mean to scare you~" He said in a joking manner

"Oh, you didn't scare me, it's okay. It takes a lot to scare me." I said monotonly, I then eyed my watch

"What, your heart was racing from the moment I grabbed you! You--"

"Can I go? You made me really late to work."

His face turned angry, devilish, and then tried to be calm "I will--"

"I don't care. Bye" I interrupted him, again. I turned around and jogged down the stair. I then began to walk to work. I let out a sigh, he also wrinkled my jacket a little...Good thing I didn't wear my good jacket like I wanted...

(Narrator's P.O.V)

You're kidding me right? He was totally afraid of me, but then he just brushed me off like that! I have to find a way to scare him! I have to know his reaction! Izaya yelled at himself, knowing full well that the guy he held at knife point was scared.
He peeled out of the parking lot and began to follow the guy that dismissed him like last week's sushi. He yelled at himself as he ran after this man who was more agile than him, this guy who he didn't even know the name of brushed him off like a fly! How dare he! Izaya thought. I don't even know this man's name, all I know is that I really want to scare him. I want to scare him so much that he wets his pants or that he--I don't know I just need a reaction out of him! Izaya seemed hell-bent on following this guy, but as he turned the corner he realized that he lost sight of him. As he was having the conversation with himself inside of his head he had lost track of the man in question.