Neverland

"Neverland?" I asked confusedly. "What and where is Neverland exactly?" he grinned at me.

     "Well, that's really familiar to you, isn't it?" Pan said, but I didn't understand him.

     "Get to the point." I demanded. He sat beside me.

     "Your star," he started as all became more awkward due to his company. Something in him made me feel strangely nervous. "The star you used to dream with. The second star to the right."

     "What the he–?" I asked, stunned. "But how?"

     "Doesn't matter how, lost girl, just why." he answered, confusing me even more than I already was. "Come on," Pan stood up and gestured for me to follow him. "The others must be waiting for us."

     "The others?" I thought, trying to remember clearly what had happened last night... or two nights ago. I actually didn't know for how long I'd been sleeping. Then, it hit me.

     "Jack!" I yelled as Pan approached the tree house exit. "What have you done with him?" He chuckled with deviousness. "I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me the truth!"

     "Well, you'll find out yourself if you follow me." he answered facing the outside.

     "I don't trust you." I snapped. "So why would I do that?"

     "Because you have no choice." and, with these words, he made me hush and follow him down a wooden ladder.

     Neverland was kind of a huge jungle located inside an island. There were plants everywhere, but I saw no animals in the whole way, neither noticed I people. Pan was walking in front of me, showing me the way.

     "Can you please tell me where are we going?" I asked him coldly.

     "To my camp, of course." he answered.

     "And can you explain me what the heck is your –" I tried to question, but he turned around abruptly and put his hand on my lips. It reminded me the first time we met, when he helped me to escape from those men.

     I grabbed his wrist and removed it from my mouth, glaring at him. He just smirked back at me.

     "Look" he said, raising an eyebrow and pointing at the sky. I couldn't help but obeying him, so I looked up at the sky. Night had already fallen in the island and a mantle of shiny stars was covering the dark sky. I then realized that Neverland didn't have one beautiful moon, but two.

     My mouth fell wide open. I glanced at Peter, amazed, and realized that he was staring back at me, smirking.

     "Beautiful, isn't it?" he said with a little grin across his face. I nodded silently, speechless. "Come on. The camp's not very far from here."

     I kept on following him, but no word was heard between us after that.