Baelfire

"I'm Baelfire." the boy said and glanced at me again.

     Baelfire. It was such a weird but magical name. I looked at him with curiosity.

     "Well, Baelfire," I said and the two guys looked back at me. "I bet you're the one the Lost Boys found in the pirate ship."

     Baelfire seemed to flinch at those words and pursed his lips briefly. Jack shot me a confused look. I actually knew about the pirates because I'd seen them earlier in the shores, with Pan.

     "The 'Jolly Roger' is a pirate ship?" Jack asked frowning. Baelfire was about to answer him when a forth person joined the conversation.

     "Seems like you finally managed to get out." Pan said behind me. I could sense him approaching me, his lips whispering to my ear. "I knew you could." I turned around abruptly to face him.

     "Why the hell did you cage us?" I asked him, mad, and he smirked.

     "I wanted to see what you were able to do." he answered with the smirk still on his face. "And I've got to say, I'm not disappointed."

     I glared at him and touched my leather jacket: my dagger was still there.

     "It was not about escaping the cage, it was about how you escaped it." I noticed a trace of deviousness on his grin. "You're a very special girl, Sienna."

     I looked around begging for help, but Baelfire was too afraid to say anything and Jack was as confused as I was, although he was even more furious than me.

     "I am not." I finally hissed harshly.

     "You're not?" Pan scoffed. "Not many people could have done what you have, lost girl. Imagination is a very powerful weapon, but only if you know how to use it. And you do."

     I put my hand on my pocket, but the dagger was not there.

     No, please. Not again.

     "Are you looking for this?" Pain said, holding my dagger on his right hand. "Told you." he smirked evilly. "Move on, it's time to return to the camp."

***

I was confused about how the time worked in Neverland although, actually, there isn't any. I had been awake for many hours... the day had been so long, same as night, and I wasn't so tired at all.

     Jack, Baelfire and I were sitting on some logs staring at the campfire. Its flames were painfully burning my eyes, but I couldn't get my gaze away from them.

     "So you knew about the pirate ship?" a voice said next to me. It was Jack's.

     "Yeah," I answered, still staring at the fire. "I saw it... before." I didn't look at Jack, but I could easily sense that he was frowning. And he would, for sure, ask me more questions. I readied myself for any type of sharp response, demanding me to explain what had really happened. The 'almost kiss' between Pan and I. But he didn't. He just did the same as Baelfire and I were doing; stare at the campfire's flames and the Lost Boys dancing around it.

     "Oh. That's okay." Jack just answered, and I got surprised of his reaction.

     There was a silent pause for a few seconds.

     "Why were you aboard?" I asked out of the blue. "Were you their prisoner?" it took a few seconds for Baelfire to realize I had asked him it. When he finally did, he took a deep breath before answering.

     "I came here so that the family I loved could live." he eventually said. "I... I somehow ended up in the Jolly Roger. And... ingenuously befriended its captain." I widened my eyes at hearing that. Jack was amazed too.

     "And... what happened?" Jack asked before I could. Baelfire finally looked at me in the eyes.

     "He lied." Baelfire spat. He spoke angrily, but was in fact disappointed. "He betrayed me."

     "Such an interesting talk," Pan appeared next to Baelfire and set his gaze on me. "But I'm afraid it's time to go to sleep."

     Time to go to sleep? I thought there were no rules in Neverland. Nonetheless, Baelfire didn't say anything, neither did Jack. Pan gestured for them to follow him to their tents. The three of us stood up but Pan raised his hand.

     "Not you, lost girl." he said and I pursed my lips, fearing the worst. "There's a special bedroom for you." he said as a devious smirk grew wider on his face.