Rancor (Part 2)

Jack's P.O.V
"Thank you very much, guys," she thanked us once more through deep gasps for air. "Really."

Baelfire and I smiled weakly and nodded our heads before Baelfire spoke. "What were you doing on the Jolly Roger?" he asked Sienna and I lowered my gaze nervously. I perfectly knew the reason why she was on it. I knew she had already found out about her past. I knew she wanted answers, and I knew that, for sure, she wouldn't stop until she'd get the last of them.

"I needed to talk to its Captain," Sienna started, pushing herself up and resting her weigh on the back of her forearms. Bae and I remained silent, waiting for her to continue. "Pan somehow... showed me my past. Where I came from... and who my real parents are." she stated as I found myself seeing my greatest fear come true.

I gulped looking away, trying to avoid eye contact with her. I knew she could sense my nervousness.

"And... what did you find out?" Bae asked cautiously. Sienna bowed her head and lifted her gaze again, her eyes becoming glassy due to the tears. I barely ever saw her crying, and I knew this time wouldn't be different. She was strong.

"Well, that's an interesting question, isn't it?" for a second, I'd believed it was impossible for the situation to get worse. But I was wrong. And Pan turned up out of the blue to prove it.

The three of us turned our heads to him, but his gaze was locked with Sienna's and only hers, who stared back at him too.

"Answer." Pan commanded her, Sienna swallowing in uneasiness.

That made me burn inside. "You can't tell her what to do!" I hissed sharply, to which he only smirked raising an eyebrow.

"It's okay, Jack." Sienna stopped the fight that was about to begin, not without shooting Pan a deadly glare though. "The reason why I was in the Jolly Roger..." she took a deep breath, Baelfire paying attention, Pan grinning in his deviousness, my lungs stopping working. "Is because Killian Jones was my real father." and my entire world fell down to my feet. The world that I had struggled to build.

For some seconds, all the eyes silently stared at her, none of us daring to ask the question that we were all wondering.

"And who..." Baelfire finally spoke, the words catching in his throat. "Who was your mother?"

Sienna looked at him deeply in the eyes. "She was called Milah."

A slight frown of confusion spread across Baelfire's face, but his eyes soon widened in realization, then narrowed in anger. He turned to Pan furiously.

"You knew it!" Bae shouted to him out of his mind. "All this time you knew it!"

Pan responded with a sly smirk, remaining on the sidelines. Sienna shot Baelfire a concerned and afraid look.

"What are you talking about? What did he know?" she stood up swiftly, heading towards Baelfire and reaching out, but the boy slapped her hand sharply and glared her back. Sienna widened her eyes in surprise and slight fear.

"Milah was my mother." Baelfire stated, not shifting his severe gaze from her. His next words hurt Sienna so badly than the whole situation did to me. "And your father, Hook, killed her."

Sienna stood there, paralyzed, not knowing what to do or say, neither did I and nor did Pan, whose stupid grin was finally gone, and replaced by a stern look.

And without a word, Baelfire stood up and left, running swiftly towards the dense jungle again, and soon disappearing into it. None of us had the enough courage to go after him... not at least Sienna or me.

Instead, she turned around, facing Pan furiously. "And you knew that?" Sienna snapped, getting dangerously close to Pan and away from me, in a distance in which I couldn't protect her. But it truly didn't seem she needed my help.

Pan lowered his gaze, latching his green eyes on hers, a fake frown of concern making its way to his face. "I shouldn't be the one being asked that question." Pan replied, suddenly glaring at me sharply.

Sienna turned around and shot me a confused look. "What is he talking about, Jack?" her voice was cracking as my breath caught in my throat.

"Your friend Jack knew about your origins since the very beginning," Pan started fro behind Sienna, nonetheless she not facing him. I closed my eyes and titled my head back, an oppressive feeling impeding me from breathing. "The day you arrived in the orphanage, carried by a huge storm after being left alone inside that portal, Jack found you. And he also found this."

With a vast fear, I lifted my gaze to see the coin. Hook's coin. And now, Sienna's coin. Pan must have somehow taken it from my pocket, since my hands were unable to find it in any part of my cloak. Sienna turned his head to him, recognizing the object, a sudden whirlwind of overwhelming feelings cloaking her. Her hurt eyes met mine.

"You knew it." she eventually managed to mumble, her voice trailing off. "I lose the opportunity to talk to my real father. Baelfire got upset and angry. You could've stopped it."

"Wait Sienna, I had the coin, but I never knew who your father was!" I tried to defend myself. "I never knew his name!"

"It's all your fault, Jack." she spat my name like it was poison on her lips, tears finally making its way to both of our eyes.

From behind the shades, Pan observed the scene with satisfaction. We all were where he wanted us to be. Specially Sienna.

Pan approached from behind, his lips slightly brushing her ear as his eyes trailed down her neck as she was still facing me. Anger and wrath were lit inside me, but also powerlessness.

"They lied to you, Sienna." Pan whispered in her ear, but she didn't even blink. "Leave them. It's time to get back to camp."

My pleading gaze didn't left hers as I shook my head. She couldn't fall for his tricks.

"You belong with us, lost girl," Pan's lips mumbled gently as his hand moved her dark hair away from her neck. "With me."

"Please Sienna, you can't do it." I begged her, and she gave me a sad but stern look.

"I've already done it."

And, with that last sentence, Sienna made the worst decision she could have ever come to. She turned to Pan and he grinned at her knowingly.

"I'll go with you."

--------
Aww poor Jack.
Must admit, though, that I'm not sad at all. Lmfao
Who else is excited about the next chapter? Just me?
Maybe some feedback? As always, thanks for reading
~LostGirl2SR.