Weakness

Sienna's P.O.V
I shove his hand off my thigh. The fact that I'd chosen to return to camp didn't give him that type of rights. Though, I didn't dislike it at all.

     Stop it. You can't think like that. Stand up.

     I automatically rose to my feet, followed by Pan. I glanced around, the sight of the Lost Boys jumping around the campfire earning a small smile from me. But that tiny sign of amusement soon faded because of a pair of dark eyes that were watching me somewhere, behind the dancing figures of the boys. Felix.

     "Are you alright?" Pan asked beside me.

     Has he noticed me staring at Felix?

     "Yeah, alright." I muttered, turning my gaze to him. "Let's go."

***

After many uncomfortably quiet minutes of walking, with an occasional but short comment from both of us, Pan and I ended up in a high cliff.

     "Why did we come here?" I asked suddenly, breaking the peaceful silence between us.

     "I wanted to make sure you are fine," he answered truthfully. Wait, truthfully? "You know, after all what happened earlier."

     Since when do you care about me?

     "Well yes, I am." I lied, hopefully convincingly enough. "Thank you."

     I left his side and walked right in front of him, looking into his stunning eyes –which seemed even more charming under the moonlight.

     "I also think you should have this." his mouth moved, but my ears didn't hear anything. I was too focused on the green of his eyes. Until I saw the coin.

     He held it in his right hand, handing it to me. I reached out and took it, our fingers fleetingly touching. It was brief, but somehow fervent.

     "Thank you." I repeated, this time mumbling and slightly trailing off.

     We stood there in silence for some seconds, none of us daring to speak.

     "Let me give you some advice, Sienna." Pan began suddenly. "Don't make of what happened today a weakness. Don't turn all that pain into a sore point. Make it your strength. Your fortitude."

     His words bored deep inside me, but a sly smile crept into my lips.

     "Did you just call me weak, Lost Boy?" I asked deviously, chuckling at my use of the nickname which he always called me.

     He raised an eyebrow and his lips curved into a small, mischievous smirk. He was clearly amused.

     "And what if I did?" he teased stepping closer. We were only some feet away from each other. "Will you deny it? Or will you do something to prove that I'm minimally –or absolutely wrong?" he asked, although he already knew the answer. It was a challenge, and I never turned challenges down. Never.

     "For sure, Pan." I answered sweetly while I slowly moved my hand to grab the dagger in my sheath, each of my actions hidden by my cloak. "But what do you suggest me to do?"

     His smirk briefly widened as I caught him off guard. I took my dagger out and, with a swift movement, I cut his forearm. He lifted his gaze, half-shocked, half-amused. Amused?

     "That will leave quite a scar." I said, my breathing quickening as my body adopted a self-defensive position. "It may remind you how weak I am."

     And, with that, I leaned closer for another attack, trusting myself. My left foot stepped forward as my right arm raised the weapon, but Pan caught my wrist before I could harm him again. Soon both of my wrists were tightly held by his strong hands, and the struggling got so strong that we both ended up on the floor. My back made heavy contact with the ground, and all I could see was Pan hovering over me, my dagger in his hand.

     "Ready to give up, Sienna?" Pan smirked at me, approaching my face.

     I flipped us over, so I was now straddling him. "It was you who asked me to prove I wasn't weak, Pan." I replied, now the smirk on my face, but a wild smile on his lips.

     He didn't give up, grabbing me by the waist and making me stand up. I was still defenseless, but I wasn't willing to accept my defeat. Not without fighting.

     I raised my fist, but he caught it before I could punch him.

     "Fierce one, are we?" Pan grinned as he pinned me up against a nearby tree.

     Suddenly, all of our movements slowed down when we finally realized how close we were to each other. Pan dropped the dagger onto the ground, his face becoming dangerously close to mine as his wild grin reappeared again.

     My steady breathing became suddenly quick and rather irregular as I felt a huge knot on my stomach.

     How did I end up in this situation?

     He came even closer, our chests now making heavy contact. His devious gaze fell to my lips.

     "Don't even think about it." I warned in a whisper.

     "Watch me." he breathed out, rough but alluringly.

     And, with that, he crashed his lips onto mine forcefully, passionately, nothing alike the first kissed we'd shared. And, somehow, I found myself kissing him back with the same intensity.

Pan's P.O.V
My left arm held her close to me by her waist while the right one kept her still against the tree by her wrists. I briefly grinned into the kiss, which she seemed to notice, as she groaned knowingly but continued kissing back, our lips moving in perfect sync and our mouths finding their ways to each other's.

     She finally kissed me back.

     Her muscles tensed under my grip, trying to let go, but I couldn't, not having enough from her yet. I needed her. I wanted her. She struggled some more, to which I only responded by holding her tighter against the tree.

     "Enough." Sienna moaned into the kiss and, suddenly, a sharp pain went up swiftly to my stomach, where she had kneed me hard.

     I let her go and she immediately stepped away from me as I held my stomach with my arms in pain. I watched her collect her dagger from the floor and slide it back into her brown, leather sheath.

     "Does this proof satisfy you, Pan?" she teased, and a smirk came back to my lips. Though she really deserved to be punished and caged for what she did, her fire still amazed me. "Do you still believe I'm weak?" she asked, defiant.

     I stood straight up again, almost fully-recovered. I bored my eyes into her light blue ones, which gleamed beautifully under the moonlight.

     "I strongly believe you proved you are anything but weak." I stated back, rather sincerely. Because it was true.

     That's when I realized that maybe, and only maybe, she'd come to be my only weakness.

     And I can't have any.

---------
Woah wait–
Wth happened there? I didn't even see that coming lmao
Well anyways, I hope you enjoyed it. What do you think will happen next? Will Sienna finally fall for Pan, or will it be him who falls for her?
Please don't be a ghost reader and tell me what you think.
Thanks for reading
~LostGirl2SR.