Be my guest

Pan's P.O.V
I couldn't seem to focus on anything after the previous night.

     Her image haunted my mind, digging in the deepest parts of it, the contact with her body still present in my very skin. I wondered what she was doing at the moment. Whatever it was, I just wanted to go and watch her. Watch her soft hair, her pale skin, her delicate but deadly hands holding the bow...

     I tensed up out of the blue, an odd however not unfamiliar feeling invading me.

     "Pan?" Felix spoke up, who was sitting beside me on a log, in front of the unlit campfire. "Is everything in order?"

     I shot a glance at my second-in-command who, until then, had remained quiet, simply enjoying the peaceful silence the island provided that morning.

     "Yes, Felix" I lied. "Go watch the boys while training. I'll be out until night comes."

     Felix nodded obediently, not daring to ask any questions.

     "Oh and, Felix," I continued, looking him dead in the eye. "Make sure no one finds out about our little guest."

     Once again, the blond nodded, this time with a crooked, devious smirk on his lips.

Sienna's P.O.V
"Well?" the fair-haired boy muttered, his arms still up.

     Finally, I left the arrow in the quiver and rested the bow on my back. He let out a sigh of relief, his whole body relaxing immediately. I could tell by how his arms quivered, he was absolutely exhausted.

     Carefully, I took some steps towards him. If anything, I still could use the little magic I had learnt to defend myself. However, the innocent look in his adorable, coffee eyes invited me to fully trust him.

     Don't. Not yet.

     "What do you remember, besides your name?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him.

     He sat up straight again, as if trying to get up and failing. "I... I can't remember much, actually. Just that dark, obnoxious thing grabbing my wrist before I passed out." Thomas scratched his head. "Where are we?"

I left out a soft chuckle.

Well, isn't that funny.

"Neverland" I replied almost instantly, the bewilderment intensifying in his features.

"Neverland?" Thomas repeated, as though the word tasted bitter in his mouth.

I decided to go on another way.

"Do the words 'Enchanted Forest' remind you of something?" I questioned, observing how his eyes tried to escape my intent gaze.

Thomas closed them briefly, running his right hand through his hair. "I... I believe that's where I come from."

I nodded again, now paying attention to the purple, huge bags the boy had under his tender eyes. I realized that, at some point during our conversation, I had unconsciously bent down to talk to him.

"Follow me," I ordered getting up again, never breaking eye contact.

Thomas hesitated for a few seconds.

"Do you even have a better plan?" I asked with a chuckle.

The boy lowered his head in response, though I could see a crooked little smile peeking out from the shadow of his messy, light brown hair.

"That's what I thought." I replied with a smile, reaching out my arm to him. He took my hand gratefully, standing on his feet with difficulty. "Come on, my house is not far from here and you need to rest."

I headed the opposite direction, into the dense jungle, and we both began walking. Silence embraced us as I led him through the confusing paths, which I had grown to know too well.

"You haven't told me your name yet." Thomas suddenly spoke from behind me.

"You won't need it, for now." I replied with a mischievous smile, turning around to meet his. "For the moment, you will be my guest."

His grin widened at my words, and I couldn't help the one that creeped into my lips.

We continued our way in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company. And oblivious to a pair of sharp, dark eyes that were watching us with a cloak of hatred and jealousy.

---------
Sorry it took me so long for just this filler chapter.😅
So, if anyone didn't get it yet, Thomas is played by Thomas Brodie-Sangster himself (I love him hehe).
Now tell me, who do you think Pan's guest is? What will happen next?
Also, next week I'm traveling abroad and I will barely have any Internet, so I will update as much as I can this weekend.
Thanks for the patience, love y'all!🖤
          ~LostGirl2SR.

P.S. And welcome to all my new readers, even the ones that decide not to show up, I love you too!^^