Pirate's Cove

Baelfire's P.O.V
Every single move and every single word I'd said before, when talking to Pan, where cruelly haunting my mind. I knew I should have been regretting all of those, but what could I say? The Darlings were all what I had.

Then why did I keep on feeling so miserable? Maybe because the people I had betrayed didn't deserve it. And that move, that stupid deal I took, made me feel just like the kind of monster that my father had turned into. Like the kind of monster that Pan was. And, speaking of the devil, he appeared in the middle of my way.

"What do you want now?" I snapped in a more tired than angry tone.

Pan raised an eyebrow. God, how I did hate that eyebrow thing of his. "Told you you'd hear from me soon, didn't I?"

I hit a small stone on the ground. 'Keep calm, Bae'. "Well, I guess I just didn't expect you so soon." Pan rolled his eyes, smirking. I swallowed difficultly, getting myself prepared for what it came. I had to say it. Otherwise, I'd just take after my father. And that was the worst person I could ever take after. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about our previous... deal." I didn't even want to say that word. "I'm withdrawing." I eventually stated.

Pan chuckled deviously, but then turned serious. "You can't, Baelfire." a stern tone in his sharp voice. "I didn't realize you were the kind of person that breaks promises. Guess you just take after your father." I widened my eyes. That'd really hit me and I felt aching inside, but the pain rapidly turned into wrath.

"I am not like him!" I furiously scowled at Pan.

The whole world around me seemed to be cruel and excessively torturous at me. And I wasn't willing to let the world bring me down. Not anymore. He wanted me to keep my promises? Fine. That was exactly what I was willing to do. I would make another promise, one that I would never brake. I was tired of cowardice.

Peter Pan, I promise I will get off this island, and take every single little thing you care about with me.

     Pan seemed to read all my thoughts as a grin grew wider on his smug face. "I'll be waiting for you at Pirate's Cove. You'd better come if you don't want to miss quite an event."

     I'll show you events, I thought, but didn't say it out loud. I perfectly knew he could hear me.

     "Oh and, Bae," Pan continued, his eyes narrowing in mischievousness. I shuddered; that was, in fact, the first time that Pan used my nickname. "Beware. Emotions can be dangerous if they are not controlled."

Sienna's P.O.V
After one hour of intense walking through the jungle, my tired body eventually reached the coast again. And there it was, the Pirate's Cove. The mist never seemed to leave Neverland that day. I walked along the narrow way, leaving the jungle back. The Jolly Roger was docked near the beach, its frightful, black, hoisted flag fluttering in the air.

     Gathering all my courage, I walked towards the huge ship, wondering how I would manage to get aboard. I soon got close to the sea, so I took off my shoes, letting my bare feet get into the water. It was cold and my veins immediately froze, but I kept on running until the water reached my waist.

     I waded alongside the old and damaged wood looking for a rope to climb up, scratches and cuts hurting my fairly tanned skin. I moaned quietly at the blood's contact with the salty water, forcing myself to continue looking for a rope.

     I eventually found a thrown one, and immediately began to climb up it to the deck. It had many knots, probably to calculate the speed of the ship, so it wasn't really difficult at all. My hands finally made their way to the edge of the ship's wall. I lifted my gaze above the wood to see nobody on the Main Deck. Maybe the pirates were out?

     I leaned all my weight forward and jumped over the edge, landing nimbly on the wooden deck. I looked around confusedly, where were they? I stepped quietly towards the mast. My footsteps were the only noticeable noise.

     Just silence... until something broke it into a million receding pieces.

     "Catch her!" a hoarse voice roared from behind me, and suddenly the ship awake again.

     I took my dagger from my belt and turned around swiftly, but a stocky, disgusting pirate caught my wrist and the weapon fell to the ground. I lifted my gaze, incensed. How many times did I have to lose my beloved dagger? The pirate in front of me widened his eyes at the sudden kick that I shot him where it really, really hurt. He groaned angrily in pain and let go my wrist and I turned around triumphantly, only to bump into another huge man to deal with.

     I started fighting with all my will and strength, but I soon found myself surrounded by the repugnant yet frightful pirates.

     "Ugh!" I yelled in frustration. I was trapped again. Had nobody told them that I'd come in peace?

     I latched my enraged gaze on the toughest man, which was approaching me with a bag in his hands. No. No, nasty pirate, don't even think about it.

     I struggled with all my might against him, but he was much stronger than me.

     "Come on, Bill, give her a lesson." a different voice said. It wasn't so rough, and a thick accent was laced to his speech. "Show her how we treat stowaways in the Jolly Roger."