Effects

[A/N: Enjoy.]

Pan's P.O.V
I began to wake her up as I watched her yelling and suffering, still inside her memory. It should have been such a delightful feeling to see her in so much pain... but for some strange reason it wasn't.

     She was brave, I had to admit it. She fought as well or even better than most of my Lost Boys. She was smart, clever, unfazed, and always knew how to make me hush, even though I did never show it. I liked her guts, she was a real Lost Girl. I'd come to realize that she couldn't leave, she had to stay. I didn't know why, but I thought I could use her in some way. Maybe to find what I'd been seeking for so long.

     Nonetheless, she wasn't prepared for what it came yet, so I decided to wake her up before seeing the worst. I watched her writhe and yell, still in my arms. I held her tightly and my face became closer to hers.

     "Sienna," I whispered gently. "It's over, you're okay now. You're here, with me."

     She moaned quietly before her eyes fluttered wide open violently. She gasped for air, panting.

     "No!" Sienna shouted to her memory as it faded. She looked around confusedly as she sat up difficultly. Her glassy, light blue eyes met my own, but she instantly shifted them to somewhere else. She rubbed her head in pain. "What –?"

     "Calm down, you need to rest." I said softly, eyeing her. "That was the liquid's effect." she widened her eyes in rage and I smirked back. I liked her being mad at me. That was exhilarating.

     "Effect?" Sienna yelled furiously. "I almost died in there!" her voice trailed off as I watched her collapse in madness and pain.

Sienna's P.O.V
"Effect?" I shouted out of my mind. He must've been kidding. "I almost died in there!" I brought my hands to my face and started crying the most silently I could. I knew I shouldn't let Pan see me fall apart, but I couldn't help it.

     I had just seen how my parents abandoned me, unable to change that horrible fate. I had just seen how they drank a stupid potion in order not to remember me, just after claiming they loved me. Why would they want to forget me if they truly cared about me? It all was devastating.

     A single tear betrayed me, daring to fall down my reddened cheek, and I sensed a finger wiping it away.

     I didn't even have the strength to move it away. I just lifted my gaze and met Pan's eyes once again. He stared back at me, his usual smirk was gone. Instead, I noticed a trace of concern, maybe concern for me.
No, that couldn't be. He had to be toying with me.

     My breath caught in my throat when I realized how close was his face to mine. I could feel his warm breath on my skin, on my lips, and his smirk briefly returned to his face. Our gaze fell to each other's lips, and I froze as he gently placed them on mine, filling the gap between us, still smiling as he kissed me powerfully. I stayed still, shocked, utterly unable to move or say anything. Then I closed my eyes too, giving up.
So that was the effect. The effect he had on me.

Pan's P.O.V
I slowly withdrew my hand from her cheek as I backed away, grinning broadly at her. Sienna was frozen, staring back at me in shock, which made me laugh harder.

     She blinked twice, trying to react, but didn't succeed. I waited patiently, smirking proudly.

     "So," she finally said confusedly. "What was that for, Peter?"

     This time it was me who froze, an oddly delightful feeling making its way to my stomach. She'd called me Peter. Sienna had only called me by my name when... when we'd almost kissed. When we'd shared a moment of truth.

     Her confused look began to turn into a distrustful frown as she realized what she had just done. I smirked again. I knew what she was thinking.

     "Don't be afraid, lost girl." I said gently. "I'm not going to hurt you, not after that."

     Her frown grew narrow and I started sensing fear and madness in her.

     "I'm not afraid." Sienna lied avoiding my gaze, which was implacably latched on her. "But I don't trust you. Not after after that." she said repeating my own words, shooting me a challenging look.

     I love challenges. And she is one.

     I chuckled at myself. That wasn't, in any way, the response I was expecting for after a kiss; but it was her response, and I liked her being in every single way. Actually, I didn't even know where that kiss had come from; I needed to gain her trust, her friendship, or even something else. I didn't know why, I just did it. I needed her in some way. And she was, for sure, going to succumb to my darkness. I was going to make her, no matter what.

     I stood up and turned around, leaving her with a startled expression right behind me.

     "Where are you going now?" Sienna asked furiously from behind my back. I smirked deviously.

     "The game must go on, my lost girl." I chuckled at he use of the word my. I didn't turn around, yet I still could sense her rage.

     "No! No, Pan!" Sienna shouted madly. Pan, again. "Don't you dare to leave –"

     "Your next stop is Pirate's Cove, if you're wondering." I informed with a smirk as she continued shouting madly. Suddenly, she let out a louder yell of frustration as a dagger was thrown to me in an unbelievable speed. I vanished and reappeared inches away, just in time to see how the dark blade of the dagger stuck into a tree trunk.

     "Missed" I sneered as Sienna stood up swiftly and ran towards me. I smirked at her finally turning around, but vanished before she could reach me.

     I'd learned something from Sienna, from her inextinguishable fire: expect the unexpected.

-----------
Well did you expect that? ;)