A newcomer

"What is it?" Pan asked him, but Felix didn't answer. He motioned to the woods and said:

     "Not here." Pan frowned at him but finally accepted and they both went into the dense jungle.

     Without thinking twice I went after them, but something gripped my wrist making me stop.

     "What do you think you're doing?" Jack asked me, concerned.

     "Following them." I replied firmly, not looking at him but at the woods. I noticed him relaxing a bit and grinning at me smugly.

     "You know? You tire me out." Jack laughed, and I smiled back.

     We both sneaked up on Pan and Felix, who were going deeper and deeper into the jungle.

     "Where are they going?" Jack asked whispering, and I gave him a silent shrug in response. We entered the woods too and saw them talking.

     "Come here" I ordered Jack, and we hid behind a huge tree.

     "I can't hear them very well from here." Jack complained.

     "Okay then, follow me." I suggested. We started climbing up the tree and soon reached a high branch from where we had better sights. Jack laid his hand on my back and we both looked down.

     "The Jolly Roger hid a guy inside" Felix explained in his usual emotionless tone. "Hook had befriended him."

     Pan looked at Felix's eyes and asked harshly:

     "Is he the one?"

     Jack and I glanced at each other questioning with our gazes, 'The one?'

     "No, he is not." Felix answered, a bit scared. Pan scowled and kicked a nearby trunk. "Wanna see him?" Felix eventually continued, fright in his voice.

     "Why not." Pan stated, and Felix nodded his head.

     "We caged him." Felix said.

     He lifted his gaze and stayed silent for some seconds as Pan remained still. I first got afraid of Felix seeing us, but his look wasn't paying any attention to Jack, neither to me.

     A blink later, Pan had disappeared. Jack and I looked around, afraid and confused.

     "Miss me?" a voice hissed behind us. Jack and I turned around rapidly and saw Pan with a wicked smirk across his face.

     I let out a loud yell due to the shock and Jack fell off the tree branch, landing heavily on the ground.

     "Jack!" I yelled. I turned around to face Pan. "Why the hell did you do that?"

     But Pan just gave me a wide grin. I moved away from him and started climbing down the tree again, gasping. My heart was racing rapidly and I felt a knot in my throat. I landed nimbly and ran towards Jack, who laid on the ground, and bent down beside him. Felix had approached him too.

     "He's just unconscious." Felix said, feeling to see if Jack had a pulse.

     Pan reappeared beside Felix, his smirk still on his lips.

     "He was interested in our new visitor, wasn't he?" Pan sneered, towering over us. I glared at him. "Well then, we'll give him the chance to meet him."

     Felix shot Pan a knowing look, waiting for an order.

     "Cage him." Pan eventually stated. He smirked wickedly at me. "So the game's about to change."