The stowaway

Sienna's P.O.V
"Show her how we treat stowaways on the Jolly Roger." all those words kept on echoing in my mind like a lost cry in a huge mountain as I woke up, making my head to spin and my vision to cloud.

     I shook my head, moaning due to the pain. My urgent need to rub my sore forehead was thwarted when I realized that both my wrists and ankles were tied to a wooden chair, with my hands behind my back. I struggled and squirmed, but the knot was too strong. I repeatedly blinked, trying to see everything around me. Where was I?

     "Where is Pan?" a little voice wondered from my deepest inside.

     "Why should I care?" I replied to myself, pushing that thought away.

     My vision became gradually clearer and I soon started to remember... The Jolly Roger. Of course.

     I eventually managed to realize that I was somewhere under the deck, maybe in a cabin. There was quite a big bed on my right and a kind of desk on my left. There must have been more furniture, yet I couldn't see it, since I was facing three square windows with wrought iron grilles covering them.

     "Since when do pirates make their bed?" I couldn't help but wonder, staring at the impeccably made cot.

     But why was I tied anyways? I'd already told them I came in peace. A feeling of indignation started to overpower the tiredness and the confusion.

     "Is anyone there? Let me go" I began to yell, and I was late to realize that there was an old, disgusting cloth covering my mouth.

     I started to kick the floor with all my might, hoping somebody would hear me.

     "Pan must know where I am." that annoying, little voice again. "He always does."

     "Shut up!" the internal and conflicting fight with myself was interrupted by the mere sound of the door hinges.

     I instantly froze as I heard some footsteps coming into the room. Powerful, determined footsteps.

     "Ahoy there, lass," a voice spoke from behind me and it took me too long to realize whose it was. "Welcome to the Jolly Roger."

     My eyes widened in awareness and I let out a gasp, barely perceptible due to the cloth around my mouth. Nonetheless, his next words led me to think he noticed.

     "I'll take that as a 'thank you'." the man spoke from behind me, and I found myself unable to respond him. I began going mad at the sudden feeling of impotence invading my chest.

     The footsteps kept approaching my chair and a tall, handsome man suddenly appeared in front of me, his light blue eyes latching onto mine like a troubling reflection. Actually, the reflection of my eyes in my father's.

     "Now let me introduce myself," the Captain of the Jolly Roger said, stopping right in front of my chair and coming to his knees.

     I felt how the blood in my veins froze.

     "The name's Hook. Captain Hook."

-------
Yay Hook's back!
Sorry if this is short or bad, but I promise I'll update very soon --and Pan will be in the next chapter ;).
Hope you enjoyed anyways, and happy reading
Please don't be a ghost reader and vote / comment if you liked it.
                                                     ~LostGirl2SR.