Ghost of the Past

"Thank you, Smee." he said, sadness in his voice.

     "I'm just a man who procures hard to find objects." Smee replied, tossing him one of the smallest bags and the man caught it with ease. He opened it and took a small object from inside. It was kind of a coin with a skull on it. I shuddered: Pirates. "One of the coins from my first loot. It will protect her." I widened my eyes at those words.
'Her'?

     Smee looked at him with sad eyes.

     "Are you sure of what you're willing to do, Captain?" Smee asked the man.

     "I have no choice." the man spat coldly, and Smee decided to keep quiet. The pirate turned around and headed a huge ship. 'Jolly Roger', it stated.

     They both began to walk up a wooden plank in order to board the ship, leaving me even more startled than I already was. I realized that I had to react and I boarded the ship too. The two men were now on the deck and the whole crew was paying attention to the one who apparently was their captain. Smee was beside him, observing the scene. I guessed they just were waiting for some kind of order, but the captain didn't say anything. He just muttered something to Smee, who nodded firmly, and left the deck behind.

     I followed him as he approached a small door, which should have led to the chamber under the poop deck. It should be the Captain's Cabin, his cabin. He opened the door and went inside. It was a dark, lugubrious room.

     "Love," a voice said from inside and I got startled, yet it was a sweet, soft voice. "Did you finally get what you needed?" the man nodded as I went into the room too.

     The light entered slightly through the dirty glass of a single window. I paid attention to the woman; even though the lack of light didn't let me see her face, I noticed that she had a sleeping baby in her lap. The man stepped towards her.

     "Yes. Smee got it for me" the man explained, handing the golden coin to her. She took it and covered it with a dirty, brownish cloth. I approached her too as she placed the wrapped coin into the baby's clothes pocket. The man gave her a sad smile. "Now, she will know that her parents did care for her."

     I could see the woman from a different angle now. I stepped again towards her and finally met her eyes. Instantly, a feeling of familiarity and melancholy cloaked the air I was breathing. She did remind me of someone..., someone who made me feel the same way. Baelfire.

     "Killian, we cannot do this." the woman almost cried. The man stared back at her with a sad gaze.

     "She's not safe with me, with us. We must do it for her own good, Milah."

     Wait. Wait, that couldn't be. Bae had told me that his mother was murdered by a pirate. That could not be possible. I started getting nervous. Was that woman Baelfire's real mother? And who was the baby in her arms?

     "I know. But still..." tears ran down the woman's cheeks. "I lost my son once. I don't want to lose my daughter now..."

     I looked at the baby's blankie and froze at reading the embroidered letters on it. No. No, that couldn't be. I staggered back and, if I hadn't been a ghost, I would've stumbled and fallen.

     "I love you, little Sienna." Milah whispered in the baby's ear. "Don't ever forget that."

     That was it. I was going definitely crazy.

     "Come on, Milah" Killian the pirate said. "It's now or never."

     Milah nodded her head weakly as Killian took the baby... or rather, took me from her arms. Milah broke into tears and covered her face with her hands. What was happening? Killian headed outside of the room with me still on his arms and crossed the ship deck firmly, not caring his crew's expressions.

     I glanced at the sky; it was almost sunset and there were very few people left at the harbor. What the hell was he willing to do? Milah came after him, still crying a lot. Killian put one of his hands in his pocket and pulled out a bean... a magic bean. He glanced at her one last time and she nodded unwillingly. They had to do it. Killian looked at the bean and, a few seconds later, tossed it strongly to the ground. Everything instantly became like a hurricane was just taking place. Strong winds blew and a huge, deep hole was growing bigger on the ground.

     I stared at the captain of the Jolly Roger. Apparently, my father. He was looking right at me with glassy eyes, trying not to cry. He began bending down and approaching the portal, trying to protect me from the strong winds.

     "No!" I yelled, bursting into tears, starting to understand the situation. "No, don't do it!" I rapidly approached Killian and waved my hands in front of him desperately, but all my efforts were in vain. He couldn't see me.

     "Killian, just think about it one last time!" Milah begged behind him, her voice almost trailed off. Killian shook his head and a single tear ran down his face.

     "There's no other way."

     "Yes, there has to be!" I cried loudly. My lungs were burning and my head was spinning. "There always is!" but Killian couldn't hear me. He looked inside the portal one last time.

     "I will find you Sienna," he whispered to me. I seemed to understand what was happening, because my baby version started crying loudly. Killian gritted his teeth. "I promise. I promise that crocodile will pay for this. And I promise I'll find you, someday."

     And with those last words, he left me inside the portal, alone and defenseless.

     "No!" I kept on shouting vainly. "Stop, please! No!" but I was powerless.

     The portal finally closed and the strong winds eventually faded. Everything was finished. Or seemed to be. Milah ran towards Killian and he wrapped his arms around her. I just watched, heartbroken.

     When Killian backed away, he had a tiny bottle on his right hand.

     "Blue gave me this" he explained to her, wiping her tears away. "She told me to drink it after doing what was the best for her." Milah stared at the liquid inside. It was almost white.

     "What does it do?" she asked. Killian looked at her with miserable eyes.

     "If we drink this, we will forget about Sienna." he explained. "All of our sorrow will fade."

     I looked inside Milah's eyes and immediately knew what she was thinking.

     "No!" I yelled again trying to grab the bottle, but it was useless. "Please, don't do it!"

     The world around me started getting clearer and brighter as I was somehow pulled back by an unknown force. I struggled and watched as Killian and Milah drank the liquid in the bottle as I was being separated from them, powerless, yet furious, yet desolate. I watched them got away and away from me, and all I could shout was a repeated 'No!'. My frustration and my sadness overpowered me as everything went white, and the memory faded.

----------------
Okaay, I dunno if you like or not cliché stories where Hook's daughter and Pan fall in love but their love is forbidden because of his father and all that stuff.
I started this story before I started on Wattpad, although it's not finished yet. So before you judge the plot, I must warn: THIS IS NOT A CLICHÉ STORY.
K that's all. Tell me what you think;)
Thanks for reading
                   ~LostGirl2SR.
xxxx