Pixie Dust

Hook's P.O.V
I had decided to go on my own this time. Thus, no annoyingly skittish rat like Smee would get on my way, ask for my intentions or question my actions. This time, I was determined to get the responses I craved; and I was not willing to take a no for an answer.

     It was never exciting to set foot in that bloody demon's island, specially when he had the annoying ability to know where to find me at any moment. However, during the short period of time I'd gone through since I'd left my ship, the feeling was neither pleasant nor unpleasant as I walked along the somewhat familiar path; the one and only trail that would lead me to her tree house.

     Ah, her tree house... I left many magical moments in there. Specially in her cot.

     My breath caught in my throat and I pulled a face of pain when a sudden hand grabbed my hair harshly pulling it back, and another hand held a shiny dagger dangerously close to my throat. "Aren't you a little old to be a Lost Boy?" a familiar voice spoke from the shades.

     I chuckled lightly. "Going through this again, Tink?" I asked amusedly. "I thought I had already assured you I'm anything but a boy."

     She pressed a little harder, making me clench my jaw. "Seems like the annoyingly restless pirate has come for more." Tink teased, finally stepping out of the tall bushes that were hiding her. She hadn't changed at all. She was wearing her worn, green outfit; a pair of brown, leather boots; and, as always, her bright blond hair was up in a messy bun.

     "You mean, the devilishly handsome pirate." I sneered, letting out a sigh of relief when she finally moved the dagger away. "And you wish I'd come for more." I pointed out with a sly smirk.

     "Whatever" she replied pretending to be annoyed, but embarrassed deep down. "So did you eventually find your happy ending?"

     My happy ending...

     "You know, did you wreak revenge on the Dark One?" she asked again.

     Why does she assume my happy ending consists in wreaking revenge on the crocodile?

     "Tink, I need something from you." I blurted out, ignoring all her previous questions.

     She frowned, this time actually annoyed –maybe even slightly angry. "Killian, if that's your intention, you won't get me to sleep with..."

     "Not that way." I interrupted her, rolling my eyes. That fairy... she was always seeming to make everything more difficult. "I need Pixie Dust." I clarified.

     She remained silent and motionless for some seconds, gazing at me with a blank stare. "Pixie Dust?" she eventually managed to question with a hoarse voice.

     "Aye, aren't you a fairy?"

     She was suddenly snapped out of her trance by my words. "Are you talking seriously? Killian, you know I lost my wings a long time ago!" she cried furiously.

     "But you still own some Pixie Dust," I insisted in a persuading tone. "You told me about it the last time I saw you. Do you believe you could use to... to make a potion?"

     Tink stood completely still and, for some seconds, I came to believe I had convinced her.

     "You bastard!" she eventually growled. "You really ought to go back to your bloody ship now, or else..." she threatened, turning around and walking away.

     "Tink, please." I pleaded, reaching out to her arm. I spun her around and held her close to me –maybe too close for her comfort. "I know when I first came here, I was a nasty and disgusting pirate who only sought revenge..."

     "You still are." Tink spat with anger, interrupting me.

     "I know I was blind with rage and fury," I continued ignoring her comment. "I know that pain turned me into a mean and evil creature –and that that had made me forget all my kindness, and the ones whom I had once loved."

     Tink now listened intently.

     "But, some days ago, a bloody demon made something come to me. Or rather, someone. He did it because he'd thought that the evil creature I'd turned into would drive her off, and make her want to go back to him. He took me for granted... and, for a short period of time, I exactly did what he expected me to do."

     Tink gazed at me with wide eyes, her mouth fairly parted and a slight frown on her face.

     "I disgust my own daughter, Tink." I said in a miserable tone. "I pushed her away from me."

     "You..." she managed to mutter. "You have a daughter?"

     "You can believe me if I tell you I was as astonished as you when I found out," I mumbled. "But I swear it's true."

     "And... what's her name?" Tink asked softly.

     "Sienna." I responded, unaware of the heavy pain that pronouncing her name caused in my chest. "Her mother and I abandoned her when she was a child, and I don't even know why. Do you understand? I need to know the reason why I left my own daughter." my voice sounded mad, even desperate.

     "She is my real happy ending." I eventually realized.

     Tink furrowed her brow in concern and total thoughtfulness. She took a deep breath, and her calmed yet sparkling eyes eventually met mine.

     "So... you were talking about a potion." she began. "What kind of potion would it be?"

     A small yet significant grin of content and gratefulness made its way to my lips.

     "A recalling potion."

------------
Okay I'm sorry if this chapter sucked... but hey, someone finally did her appearance! And important stuff is happening soon... PLOT TWIST
Okay enough. No spoilers

Now some random facts about me!
-My favorite Disney princess has always been Pocahontas. Actually, when I was a kid my family used to call me that, as Pocahontas means "naughty" or "mischievous".
-English is NOT my native language, so that may be the main reason of my grammar mistakes --but hey, I've learned a lot since I started writing this book.
-I was an orphan until my current family adopted me.
-I love Green Day.

Thanks so much for reading
Love
          ~LostGirl2SR.