Revelations (Part 3)

Hook's P.O.V
Tink raised her head slowly, but her eyes still refused to meet mine.

     "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked, handing me a steaming cup with a dark liquid in it.

     I nodded, looking around. Her treehouse was the same as always, as if time had not gone by... though it actually hadn't. A strange smell had invaded the room, awakening a nauseous feeling in my stomach.

     I kept my eyes on the tiny cup, staring at the just-made recalling potion.

     "Absolutely." I replied, my face stern and tough.

     I approached the cup to my lips, trying to ignore the disgusting smell it emitted. That's when Tinker Bell eventually lifted her gaze, giving me an encouraging nod.

     Without thinking twice, I swallowed all the liquid at once. Nothing happened at first but, as seconds went by, I felt dizzier, like I was falling... falling... falling...

     Into the darkness.

***

Even though I hadn't been sleeping, I felt like I was waking up from an overwhelming dream. I looked around drowsily, trying to figure out were I found myself. My eyes widened suddenly in realization; was it possible that I was...?

     I looked at my right, freezing completely. There, floating on the clear, sapphire waters, was the imposing and magnificent Jolly Roger. The crew was wandering around the deck, some men working and some pretending to whilst they got drunk with my rum.

     Suddenly, strong winds awakened, shaking the whole ship and its sailors up. It came from somewhere in front of me, not very far though.

     I took off to the direction where the hurricane came from. However, when I had barely run twenty steps, a horrible and distressing sight lay before me.

     A huge, deep hole was growing bigger on the ground, as if it was trying to absorb anything nearby. Just next to it, a young man with black hair and a fair woman with blue eyes looked at something that the man was holding tightly.

     My heart skipped and my mouth dried. Me, Milah... and Sienna.

     My younger self was looking right at the baby with glassy eyes, trying not to cry. He began bending down and approaching the portal, and that's when I noticed something that caused a sharp pain to appear in my chest: I still had both of my hands there.

     "Killian, just think about it one last time!" Milah begged suddenly. My younger self shook his head and a single tear ran down his face.

     "There's no other way."

     He looked inside the portal one last time.

     "I will find you Sienna," he whispered to the baby, who started crying loudly. He gritted his teeth. "I promise. I promise that crocodile'll pay for this. And I promise I'll find you, someday."

     And with those last words, my younger self left the little Sienna inside the portal, alone and defenseless.

     The young Killian stood up and embraced Milah as the portal finally closed and the strong winds eventually faded.

     I just watched, heartbroken.

     When the other Killian backed away, he had a tiny bottle on his right hand.

     "Blue gave me this" he explained to her, wiping her tears away. "She told me to drink it after doing what was the best for her." Milah stared at the liquid inside. It was almost white.