Chapter 2

Jiae POV

"Alright mom, I will buy eggs when I come home okay" I respond with the handphone stuck between my ear and shoulder.

"Bye, love you to mom" I grab the phone and ended the call.

I did my daily routine as usually.

Sharp at 2 o' clock. I will be cycling my way to my favourite place.

The library.

It has been 4 to 5 years I came almost everyday here, even if I couldn't come for one day, I will feel a bit gloomy actually.

Childish, right.

Even my face looks childish.

Incluiding my voice.

I am already a fifth year student but people always says I look like a first year.

And whose fault is it then?

I was borned like this, so what?

The boys at my school tend to always tease me by faking their voices to be small as mine.

Being the nice girl I am, I tried to ignore them.

I have no worries about the girls. They are all open minded except some do say I haven't hit puberty yet.

And it was like you know better of my body than myself.

Like seriously.

I try to hang out and befriends with anyone who treats me like a human, because that's my nature. But still best friends doesn't exist in my dictionary.

So i'm kinda off a loner.

I finally stop paddling as I reached the parking lot for bicycles.

"Hello, Grandpa" I bid like always I will greet the grandfather who is working as a vendour stall in front of the library. I climb a few more steps of the library stairs to come closer to him.

"Oh hello, Jiae, you kinda look a little off today?" He greeted me back smiling.

"Am I?" I questioned myself turning around while checking myself.

Grandpa laughed.

"Just saying Jiae, you look as usually beautiful like always" he praised me and I smiled.

"You too grandpa" I grinned. "I will be get going then, save me any left overs like usually, okay" I reminded him and bowed making my way to the front door.

Eventhought almost everyday I came here, this library always amazed me in somehow or someway.

Maybe it is the people, students, workers and kids. They always changed everyday, maybe there were not that many people like me.

So I was in the mood of facts today, so I went to the fact book corner.

As we all know, the libary is fulled of books that we cannot even choose from, but i've been coming here for almost 5 years.

I know my way.

There were only adults in the corner, well it is factual.

I tried to look for any book that looks interesting.

Well here's one. HOW TO LOVE

Is this even a fact book?

From the synopsis it was clearly a novel, but I was somehow interested in it.

So I took it.

I went to my favourite spot near the window at the almost back of the library and took a seat. This was the most quiet place there is.

Maybe because it is near the maps corner.

Well who does likes to read maps?

I tried to become comfy and started to read it.

But instead a paper fall off.

My eyes went to the fallen piece of paper.

I almost panicked thinking it was a torn page from the book.

I grab the piece of paper that has some writings on it.

At first, I thought I was reading an essay or a poem of someone's story.

But it was actually lyrics. Not a song. Just lyrics.

Only I had just one day
I want to peacefully fall asleep intoxicated with your sweet scent
If there’s a chance in my busy schedule
I want to put my body in your warm and deep eyes
I like that, your long, straight hair
Your breathtaking neck when you put it up and the strands that fall out
Wherever we go, my handbag is your waist
Yo ma honey, whenever I see you, I run out of breath
Like the streets of Myungdong, our BGM is the sound of breathing
Your voice when you say my name
I wanna be locked in you and swim in you, I want to know you more
An explorer venturing through your deep forest of mystery
I appreciate the masterpiece that is you because your existence alone is art
I imagine this all night every day because it’s a meaningless dream anyway

The lyrics were kinda cheesy, but it was sweet. I could fall for it if someone said this to me.

In the bottom of the lyrics, there was a signature.

Min YoonGi

Why do I feel like i've heard him before?

I was thinking hardly when it hit me.

The School's DJ.

He was in my school, but he's not the same class as mine.

He was the school DJ, I never do listen what he always plays in school, because it is most probaly rap and hip hop.

Rap?

Oh this must be his rap lyrics.

Did he write this own his own?

Sounds like he has already felt love before, right?

I giggled when I remembered the book I was holding, now why would his lyrics be in a novel book which is mainly about a girls one sided love.

I was questioning to myself, if I should took it and give it to him or just put it here.

But this does looks kinda important.

I will give it to him.

Well I don't know him much besides as the DJ in our school, he was a quiet type person and never joined the boys when they tease me. He is also the captain of basketball.

That's all I know about him.

I looked back at the paper in my hand.

Looks like he is also talented in writing lyrics.

I neatly put the paper in one of my note books and continued to read the book.

It was kinda weird if he even read this kind of books.

Oh well. Everyone has their tastes.

The next day

"Ok class, that's all for today" the teacher concluded and end the class.

As everyone started to pack their things, our class monitor and his assistant came from.

"Guys, these are the few things that Mr. Han asked us to bring tomorrow, please write it down" Hyunwoo asked everyone.

I followed and took out of my note book. A paper almost fall off from my book.

Oh, I almost forgot about him.

Hope he hasn't went home yet.