Chapter 21

"So today, I felt a little bit gloomy so I want to all my listeners to understand what I'm feeling today, I bet everyone can relate to this song, here it is Jieun - Don't Look at Me like That"

I closed my eyes feeling the song that was turned on by DJ Suga. I somehow felt that he was directing this song to me. It's just a feeling.

When the lights start to turn off, I quietly go to meet you

A flower blooms in the world that's only filled with thorns

Why? Why not?

They whisper and go against us

Why? Why not?

Eventually, my hectic class calmed down a while as they heard the song. All of us were understanding the sad love story.

You do know how to play music, Yoongi.

....................

Class ended just like that, nobody noticed anything wrong with me, because i'm a quiet and low profile person. I'm okay as no one can disturb or pity me.

"Yo, Jiae!" I grunted. Speaking of the devil.

I already knew who was it so I didn't bother to look back. Instead I quicken my phase towards the school gates. I really need to clear off my mind, and go dream for a while.

And there is no other place then the library.

But knowing the stuborness of Mark, he catched up and went by my side, his smile never left his face.

"Where are you heading?"

"None of your business" I rolled my eyes.

"Well it is, if you are thinking to go die again, I will blame myself because I didn't mind your business"

"I didn't ask for it" This is getting too much annoying,

"You really act different from yesterday, which one is your real personality?" He really didn't look like he was trying hard to keep up with my phase with the long legs of him.

He was watching me while my focus was in front.

"What kind of question is that?"

"What kind of girl who changes being a cute and nice girl to a jerk, overnight" he said in a matter of fact tone.

And I stop my tracks.

His words hit me. Maybe I am a jerk, that's why they all left me, right?

Mark looks confused at me as he lowered his head so it was the same level as mine.

I faced him with a frown. "Why are you doing this to me?" I took out my hand and had the urge to slap him.

But he griped it first.

"No slapping the face" he was in a serious tone but then changed it into a warming smile.

"Aren't we friends?"

Too late, that stupid tear escaped me eyes. F*ck myself.

Mark panicked and quickly pulled me into a hug. I was surprised by his action. Why is he hugging me?

Mark smoothed my back, as he rock our bodies back and forth.
"It's okay" he kept repeating those words like he understood the condition I am in right now.

Now i'm just confused.

I didn't bother the surroundings, when I bet we were only a few steps away from the library. We were literally hugging on the stone path. The only thing that matters was his warmth. I really like his warmth. It weirdly, calms me.

After I regained some composure, I pushed off from his embrace feeling a little bit light headed. But I was curious.

"Why did you do that for?"

Mark looked at me as we made an eye contact. I was searching his eyes to understand his motive on getting close with me and also the thing that he said of us being friends.

"A girl isn't pretty when she is crying" he smugly said.

And to my surprised, my lips went upwards a little, feeling a slight humour from what he just said.

"Well that was cheeky" I continued our path. Now having a calm heart and mind.

"At least, it made you smile" and again I faintly smiled. Well what he was doing, was really working.

It become quiet as I step up the staircase to the library, I took a quick glance to Grandpa seeing he was busy serving a customer. That's a good call I don't have the mood to face him yet, but I bet Yoongi had told him everything.

As me and Mark stepped in, I searched for someone's figure.

"Jiae!" Someone called. Found it.

For a first for this day, I finally smiled widely as I turned to see Mijoo waving excitedly as she hop towards me.

But her smile disappeared as she saw the person behind me, her cheeks slowly turned red, even like this she can blush redly.

Cute.

I only witnessed as Mark said 'hi' to her, and Mijoo awkwardly reply back. I really was laughing from the inside seeing how awkward Mijoo is.

"What are you doing here?" Mark was asking me, and Mijoo's eyes were on him. Watching every little movement of his.

That's what having a crush can only do.

"To read" I scoffed at the stupid question.

"Where do you always seat?" He asked.

"Do you want to accompany me?" I asked a bit surprised.

"I am watching over you" he said with a single eyebrow raised.

"I am not a kid" i stammered almost forgetting Mijoo was with us.

"Well you sure act one" He rolled his eyes and make way to one of the public tables and lazily took a seat. He put his head down and cushioned it with his hands.

At least Yoongi and Mark has one thing in common.

I looked ay Mijoo, as she was eyeing Mark like he was the most important human being in her life.

"You have to report me" she said now moving her attention on me.

"Seriously Mijoo, he is so annoying" I make way to the new released book corners.

"But you are so lucky, you two look like you are close" she followed besides.

"Not everyting you see is true" I read a random quote that I remember.

Mijoo scoffed. "But please, I've never seen him in this library, what did you do ?" She looks a little bit desperate over a crush.

"Like I said, he is annoying, you have to be more annoying then him" I exactly don't even know how we both got close.

It only started just yesterday, in the morning with a skateboard.

And now he even wants to be friends with me.

And now my heart wanders suddenly thinking about my first boy friend. How is he doing now?

Min Yoongi.