Chapter 18

Suga POV

"So, I hope you can make yourself comfortable" I stood back against the door frame as she placed her school bed on brother's bed.

"Thanks again for letting me stay" she looked down on her feet.
I don't blame her, even I couldn't face her or even talk to her properly now.

"Welcome" and I closed the door as I leaned my back against it.

I sighed. She's staying here again for the night.

Swag.

........................

I was blasting my head with some hip hop song when I heard a faint knock on my door. Crazy, because I could differentiate how Grandpa and her would knock.

I literally ran and opened the door rather harstily. She had a surprised look with her wide eyes but immediantly looked down.

There was the awkward silence.

"What's up?" I try to sound naturally as possible.

You are a terrible actor. Geez. Thanks for the remainder.

"I want-to ask..a favour" is she blushing? Because my eyes are seeing her cheeks turning rather redly.

I waited patiently for her to regain herself. At least she looks more nervous than I am, right?

"Can you..." she paused again as she knitted her eyebrows still looking down, thinking very, very hardly.

"You okay?" I asked a little bit afraid what she was going to ask for.

We were still standing a further apart, face to face, but not eye to eye. Did I already mention it was very awkward?

""Jiae?" I called again her name as she was still thinking throughly something.

"Um, well how to say this..." she paused and held in her breath. "Can you accompany to my house to take something?" Her face was literally red, and I don't know why. She shouldn't be this nervous of me, right?

Her head was hung even lowered then before, she looks embarassed.

"Yeah, i'm cool" I step back to took my sweater just hanging behind the door and step in front of her. Rather too closely.

We faced each other now making eye contact. My heart had that feeling when I was waiting to see the ball that I've shooted, to roll around the loop to score in. That high-wired feeling. It was beating uncrontbaly in short.

Realizing the tensed air between us, I backed away, bumping my back to my door. Embarassed, I cleared my throat.

I didn't see her expression as I looked down but I could see she had make a move to went downstairs. I followed behind cursing myself.

I watched her back as she fitted perfectly with my mother's pyjama, I never thought it suited her. But when she was wearing her clothes, I never had thought I would miss her that much.

The things, you do to me Yoo Jiae.

We were both already out and in front of her house. It really looks like nobody's been home for a while with all the wilted plants in their house's garden. To in thought, I never asked her what she wants to take. I eyed her as she chrouched down at the garden and lifted a flowered pot.

It was a rose plant.

I heard a jinggling sound, and I could guess it was the house key's. What a clever hiding spot.

Jiae them went to the door house and fumbled a little with the keys because of the dark surroundings. The only faint light was from the dim lighted road lamps.

The door finally bulge welcomimg the dark living room, and a screek sound of the door was heard. Jiae looks like she was hesitated to come in, so I went passed her to get in first and easily find my way to switch on the house lights. Our landscape house is the same.

I welcomed the new surroundings in front of me, it is the first time I steped in here, when it was everyday I will glance by this house, as I went off to school.

Swag.

It was the same but still slightly differet. It feels like home with the warm dark colours of the living room.

But.

Something is not right.

I could then feel Jiae froze on her spot with her hand covering her mouth because of the ultra shock she was seeing.

I've never seen these things with my own eyes, I only watched it on Grandpa's dramas and the news, so I also stood there processing everything that I was seeing.

It looks normal but it was not.

Then I heard a sob from Jiae making my attention moved to her. Her eyes were glassy, and a tear escaped from her eyes.

Damn, I want to hug her so bad.

She was broking down slowly in front of me accepting the cruel reality in front of us.

"I'll.. just go... get my things" she stuttered as she walked fastly upstairs, she was really struggling to be tough.

And being the fool I am, I didn't do anything to help her.

Or because I can't.

Or because I don't know.

How could a guy like me do anything to change a house that had just been tagged because of loan sharks.

Her house had just got tagged and I couldn't do anything because i'm a fool.

Such a fool.

.............

So sorry for a long update, just been busy and more busy.

And also I sometimes lose my spirit in writing.

I'm also messed up with my life with all the small and annoying problems being a teenege.

I'll finish it quick before November. I promise.

So about the story, i'm sorry if you don't understand some of the storyline. You can ask, and i'll explain it to you.

And yeah, Jiae's house has been tagged. It's like when every funiture in the house has that red warning sticker because of being bankrupt. I really hope you know cause I literally sucked in explaining.

So I will update a lot this week. Hope you're happy.

That's all, bye bye.

D. Q