Chapter 28

Jiae POV

"Hello my fellows, it's DJ Suga in the house! Ha! Well it looks like a VERY NICE Monday morning today isn't it? Come in up Seventeen. Aju NICE~"

I used to need wake-up calls in the morning
So why am I waking up so easily today

I smiled to myself as I walked at the school alley while hearing the cheeky lyrics from that rising sensation 13 member boy group. Even Yoongi was interested with that group.

I started to mumbling the lyrics as I head to the staff's room. Mr. Oh wanted me to send a report regarding the school sport's day last Saturday.

Let me ask you something.

"OW!" I grunted as my head bumped into someone's hard shoulder. To add the pain, the report in my hand has already scattered the floor.

I puffed some air in my cheeks and looked up to the tall figure.

"Sorry." he muttered and get down to his knees to compiled up the papers before I could see his face.

But I do not need any confirmation on who it was.

I stood froze, stupidly, don't know what to do. I haven't talk with him about a month now, ever since that party. I have been trying my best to avoid him and he also looks like he doesn't want to bother me either.

It took less then a minute before he stood up again, arranging the papers neatly and wanted to hand it to me.

I didn't dare to look up his gaze, my eyes was fixed on the papers in his hand.

'Now why are you like this Jiae, try to act cool.' My subconscious gave her thought.

Act cool. I repeated those words in my mind, as I hardly but not to noticeable took the papers.

Now why he isn't moving yet?

I still didn't dare to look up into his eyes so I passed by him.

But.

He blocked my way.

I tried again, on the other side.

And again he blocked it.

He giggled like this is something amusing to him.

Yeah, I forgot, he is easily amused.

"What do you want?" I tried to make my voice as stern as possible. Even if that make sense with my small squeaky voice.

He let out a chuckle now with his hands in his pockets, posing for confidence. I could only stare at his chest that is the same level as my eyes.

"Don't I deserve a 'thank you'"? His voice was in a playful tone.

"Thank you, is that all?" This is nonsense. Mr. Oh is waiting for you Jiae, keep in mind that.

"Why are you not looking at me?" He questioned.

"Does it really matters?" I'm still not looking.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"You perfectly know the reason" I raised my voice a little as I finally look up to him.

He didn't change. His smirk was plastered like the way it was, his eyes that make him attractive and his blond hair.

It was quiet for a moment. We made eye contact for a while. His eyes searching something in mine. Jiae, just ignore him.

As I took another step passed him, he spoke. "Or because I know your secret?"

I stop my tracks. "What secret?" Seriously this is nonsense.

"Where do you live Jiae?"

My head quickly turned back to him. Wide eye. My eye brows furrowed thinking what was up to his sleeves.

"I live in a house, duh?" I try to sound normal.

He let out a soft chuckle. "Yeah I know you live in a house.." he paused for a while as he takes a step to close in the close gap between us.

"But whose house is it?" he whispered near my ear.

I gulped hard, trying to calm my rapid beating of heart. I'm confused. How did he knew? He doesn't even live in the same neighbourhood with us.

"Or in short say, Suga's house?"