Chapter 27

As soon as the door opened, I quickly bursted in.

"Where's Jiae?" I panted hardly wiping the sweat already forming on my forhead.

"Hold your horses, Yoongi" Grandpa eyed me weirdly and made an unpleasent look. "Did you drink, young mister?" He had his hands on his hips.

"Where's Jiae?" I asked again but more calm.

"She's upstairs, in her room" Grandpa still had his eyes on me. Studying me.

I had already ran upstairs ignoring Grandpa calls. I need to check on her.

I hurriedly went to her door and knocked it repeatedly while calling her name like there was an emergency.

It worried me when she took her time opening the damn door. Finally, I was greeted with the person that I literally just ran for from Mark's house till here.

And don't remind me about the distance.

Something was controlling me when I had opened my arms and welcomed the person's warmth in front of me.

Her hair was wet and she smelt nice signalling she just showered.

She stood froze a while startled but calmed down a bit. She must think i'm acting really weird.

Well i'm a little bit tipsy tonight.

"God you're fine" I murmured as I breathed in her after shower hair. I bet she could hear my rapidly beating heart. It was because of the running and also her.

"Yoongi? You okay?" She asked worriedly.

She is worried about me.

I felt dumb happy.

"I'm not myself right now"and I let go of the embrace. A little sad that she didn't hugged me back.

What were you expecting, Suga? My subconcious smirked evilly at me.

"Are you drunk?" She asked, her eyes searching something in mine. But I just gave her a toothy grin that made my eyes small.

And then.

I fainted.

In her arms.

..........................

It felt my brain was pumping hard, making my head hurt like hell.

But it feels so cold.

I reached my two arms covering my head, in thought that it would ease the pain.

But not.

I can't open my eyes. Everytime I try, the pumping increased more and more.

I try to knocked my head repeatedly and grunted in pain.

Is death already near?

*Bump*

"Ow!" I exclaimed in pain as my shoulder hit the floor first.

It was just a dream.

"Yoongi!" Someone called my name worriedly and hurriedly went to my side.

Her soft hands helped me to sat up properly.

I finally but hardly try to open my eyes. My vision become so blurry.

"Jiae?" I heard my own hoarse voice called her name.

After I sat properly with my back leaned against the bed, I try to focus my vision more on the person in front of me.

"Do you have a headache?" She asked first.