Chapter 17

"So I tried to avoid him today, but hopelessly failed" I sighed as I finished telling her the whole story from how I found his lyrics till yesterday's night.

Her expressions changed from time to time. Happy, sad, confused. Just like I was story telling to her.

But it was about me.

We sat in silence as she was deep in thoughts. "What do you feel the first time you met him?"

"He was a cool person" I shrugged.

"I did not mean about that! what do you feel when you first talked to him" Mijoo stated.

I thought for a while. "I felt nervous but I wanted to be close with him somehow" I remembered the day when we first went back together and I was doing all the talking, just curious about him.

He looks like a mystery person.

Mijoo had a faint smile on her lips.

"So when you lived at his house, were you wondering what he was doing in the house?" I didn't know I had a love expert near me.

"Truthfully yes, I was curious about what he was doing next door and i had sometimes went to his room to just hang out with him."

"Just hang out?" There was a slight mischievous in her tone.

"Yes, just hang out Mijoo" I sternly said.

"You didn't feel anything being alone with him, in his room, alone" She pressed the alone word with an eyebrow raised at me.

"Are you asking me to feel aroused or what?" I really can't talk about this things. It just all to new to me.

Mijoo laughed and slapped my knee playfully.

I waited patiently for her laughter to die. It took a while.

"So what are you going to do unnie?" She asked but still a bit of humour in her voice.

"A question" I paused seeking for some seriousness. She took the signal and stop grinning finally.

"What should you say when someone says he likes you, but you just barely knew him and had just spend time with him for only a couple of days only?" What should I expect actually?

Mijoo had a smile of amusement on her lips and stood up.

"Well for that queston sister, I think you know that answer the best" she paused for a while tidying her seat back to where it was diplayed to be.

I tilted my head confused. "Yoo Jiae, you have read almost 70% of love stories in this library and I think you should know better about being in love, is there an objection?"

I sighed as I replied. "What you are saying it's true but the fact is I understand love but had not yet to even experienced it at all"

She looks unsastified with me. Looks like everyone it's not sastified with me today.

"Unnie-ah you're seventeen, it's a beautiful age to be in love" she said clasping her hands together.

"Sure it is..." I muttered and received a glare at her.

"I think you need some sleep right now, to ease your mind a bit" I wanted to object but she cut me off. "I as a year old guardian of this library, forbid you to touch any of these books until you get enough sleep"

She smiled but made a funny serious face. "I'm being serious here, unnie, i'll wake you up when my shifts is over,bye" and she left me alone at this hidden place of the library.

I sighed tiredly as my eyes begs me to close.

Maybe they are right, a nap wouldn't be no harm to clear some thoughts, right?