Chapter 5

Suga POV

Not this again. I ruffled my hair.

"I like you" The bubbly girl Minah confessed to me while giving a box of chocolate.

"I thought you're with, Minhyuk Sunbae" I was trying to provoke her.

"He left me" don't tell me she's going to cry.

Too late.

She was lowering her head, and a tear drop to the grass.

I really hate this kind of things.

"Don't think I will accept if you cry in front of me" there is it my bad mouth.

Minah was still lowering her head.

"I'm done, sorry I don't have the same feelings for you" and I left her.

I'm not into crying and clinging girls. And she is one of it.

I don't know what these girls see in me, besides the captain basket ball, my attituse is not favourable. I also am not confident with my face.

I may sound cheerful every day for the DJ school, but it's because I have to and I like the job . Who would want to listen to a boring radio?

As I passed by the students lockers I saw Jiae in front of her locker.

Yoongi, what do you want to do?

Nothing.

Exactly.

Two days ago, when we had a walk from school to our house was the time that I regretted the most.

How could I remained that quiet?

But it was fun walking with someone actually.

I never walk with anyone before especially girls.

It was a first.

When I passed by her, she suddenly closed her locker roughly. I was startled because of the loud noise.

She noticed it.

"Oh sorry, Yoongi, didn't see you there." She said tucking her hair behind her ear.

I nodded but still stood there.

What are you trying to do?

She looks different today.

"Uhm, Yoongi, I think I found another one of your lyrics in the library yesterday, but it was short, and also didn't have a name, but I think it was yours." She was now nervous with me.

I tilted my head to the side.

"Well I left in class, but if you want it we can go back home together."

I tried to control my blush. Going back with her again. Swag.

"That's if you want to, or do you have a game today?"

I thought for a while, it's just a practice, but I have to attend it.

I nodded again looking at her.

Her hair was messy today, I suddenly noticed why she looked different.

She didn't wore her headband.

"Well, maybe next time, I'll get going then" she bowed and started to make a move.

I don't know what I was doing but

"Jiae!"

I called her, it was the first time in my life calling her when I had a 4 years crush with her.