Chapter 3

Suga POV

I dribbled and ran the basketball from my opponent.

The goal was now not far from me, but my opponent won't leave me behind. There were two now behind my back.

Someone whisteled, after years of playing, I already knew who it was.

I turned and quickly threw the ball to Tao.

He was the most fastest among us, but also the most easist target.

He was cornered again. I whisteled and he heard me. He tried to threw at me but it was a fail.

The opponent took it but he was nothing to me so I took it back.

"Slowpoke"

The ball was with me now and I was in front of the target.

We were already leading, but we still tried to win more.

I shooted the ball and it did a turn on the net until it finally went in.

And the whistle blew.

It was end of the game.

My team mates were being the wildest they can every time we won.

It's like we had won a loterry.

As long as I took care of this group, we never and literally never lost a single match.

It's true.

We were the talk of the town when it comes to basket. People were scared of us in a good way I mean.

"Nice shoot, Suga"

"Well done, mate"

"Nice"

Were all the compliments that I received while we had our group hug.

And as always we stink.

After another moment of celebrating, we made our ways to the wash room.

We passed by a few of our fans.

Yup, we have fans alright. Even a fan base.

As we passed by, I noticed someone who shouldn't be there.

No it was weird she was even standing with the crowd.

She is not that kind of person.

I looked at her until she disappeared from my view.

The weird thing again was.

She was looking at me.

I was surprised when I almost bumped into someone. It was the teacher.

I bowed and said sorry.

"What's wrong?" Mark asked me.

"Nothing" I just said and smiled.

After our bath, we made our way home, it was already the end of evening.

And as usually, they will go out again and play to celebrate.

"You won't come?" Mark asked me, it looks like he was worried something about me.

"And it's like you won't know my answer" I said smirking.

He just smiled and followed the other rest.

It looks like i'm going home alone again tonight.

Its just that I hate crowded places and i'm easily tired after a game.

I plugged in my earphone, and took in the view of the sunset. The rays of colours that formed never fail to impressed me.

"Min Yoongi"

I hardly could hear someone called my name. Especially my full name.

I actually couldn't remember why my name was Suga in the first place.

I turned around the soft small voice who just called my name.

It was her.

Yoo Jiae

I took out my earphone and looked at her.

She was still in his school uniform with a baby blue sweater covering her.

She was standing in front of me and looks like she was panting.

Did she run?

I tilted my head confused with her sudden appearence. Why did she even wanted to see me?

I was invisible to her.

"I'm sorry, for disturbing, I just have something for you" she said wih her small baby voice.

It was cute.

Something? For me?

She was holding a piece of paper, she gave it one last look and gave it to me.

I was kinda slow in taking it.

Still couldn't believe that I am actually talking to her.

But then again I didn't uttered a word yet to her.

I look at the given paper, it was kinda dark so I had look to closely.

It was my rap lyrics.

I looked at her still confused.

I wrote this a long time ago.

"Well, I kinda found it in one of the books in the library" she was like choosing her words carefully.

"Sorry, I read it, but it was good and sweet too" she complimented me.

I was truthfully embarassed right now.

I had a little crush on her since the first year. It's a secret that only I know.

It's just I never had any bravery too confess or ask her out.

Even getting near her, I feel nervous.

Just like right now.

Another secret was that the lyrics she found, was actually..

For her.

I wrote it, in the library that she always came.

I was kind of a stalker in the beginning, following her just to see what she was doing in the beginning.

Creepy right?

I didn't knew I had lost it, and I thought that anyone who found it will threw it. It's just some lyrics expressed by a teenage boy who is in love with someone.

But I also forgot a habit of mine, writing my name at every lyrics that i've made.

It's just a hobby, I had a dream in being a famous rapper like 1TYM my idol, but it is just a dream.

"Just focus on the game, Yoongi" I remembered my father words when I shared my problem with him.

Even he thinks its just a dream being a rapper.

I only write lyrics to express myself and as a hobby. Sometimes I recorded it for fun.

Not more then that.

Maybe I was going too far with my thoughts, that both of us was still standing facing each other.

I still didn't say anything to her, it was just my mouth felt heavy to even speak to her.

"Well, I guess that's all, I will get going then" she bowed and went passed me.

Why do I kinda regret that I didn't take the chance.

I smirked to myself.

You are no one Suga especially to her. You are a nobody. I said to myself.

I turned around and followed the same path as her.

Another fact that, we lived in the same neighbourhood just a few houses away from each other.

And as expected I followed her.

Say that I am crazy, but even from the back she looks cute.

Like seriously.