Chapter 31

I was took by surprise when his presence was really close to my body. And when I mean real close, is that I could smell his sweet morning cologne. I am literally struggling to put my guard up.

"Why did I even agreed to do this?" I sighed and he heard it.

Even thought my back was facing him, but I could still feel his smirk. Please tell me that i'm weird.

"Come on, you won't even listen to my instructions on how to score a goal, so let me show you how it works" his voice was very, very close to my ear.

"Or are you just taking advantage of me?" I questioned him.

It's just the position we are in is literally uncomfortable and weird. Mark is back hugging me, with his arms around my arms and the ball in front of us. You have to imagine how it looks like. Plus adding that my clothes are really soaked with my sweat.
Great, just great.

He let out a soft chuckle and readied his position, forcing me to follow.

"Relax, your body a little bit" he asked.

"Are you seriously asking me to relax?" I questioned him back. And he let out a loud laugh that ranged into my ears. It actually send goose bumps to me.

"Hey stop it!" I tried move away, tired with all his games.

But he didn't move, he just positioned himself back and lifting the ball up a little, forcing me to follow.

"You are making me look like a puppet" I retarded.

"Well you are, my puppet" And in a flash with just little force he pushed the ball in my hand upwards and beautifully into the loop.

I stared agape at how easy, he did it, I mean we did it.

I was actually going to get mad on how he called me his puppet, but the ball that was scored by us took my main attention.

I shrieked and ran to take the ball that has ran off, meaning running away from Mark.

"Wow, I did it!" I exclaimed like I had just won a lottery while jumping excitedly.

And then he has to spoil the mood by clearing his throat. I frowned at him.

"What! Don't I deserve at least a thank you?" He shouted.

I threw the ball directly at him, well actually aiming at his face, but he caught it with ease.

"Thanks" I said and left him, until a ball hit my leg.

"Ouch! Ouch! "I gasped reaching to hold my burning leg.

"HEY! What was that for?" I shouted turning back to him.

"For ignoring me!" he shouted back while came close towards me also.

"You deserve it!" Are we having a shouting contest?

"Who are you! To tell me what I deserve!" and I was took back by his words.

The distance between us were like normal people having a talk. But in an intense situation.

"Who are you, to change my life?" he took a step closer.

"Who are you, to make me feel like this?" and again he took a step closer.

We were facing each other, eye to eye. His stare wasn't as playful as before, there wasn't a slight of smirk forming on his lips. Sweats were already staring to form on his forehead and another one his ears were turning slightly red.

He was serious right now. and I didn't know what to say.

It took a whole minute for him to finally say something, "Come on, let's get you changed" and he sighed.

I was still totally confused with this whole situation.

"Or are you going to school like that?" He eyed me up and down. Good thing i'm wearing a singlet, or I swear he would see something he wasn't supposed too.

He turned his back towards me and started walking to I don't know where. And the stupidity me just followed him.

Like a puppet.

Recess.

"Hey!" A familiar voice greeted me.

"Hey to you back" I said smiling. Yoongi took a seat in front of me as he placed his food.

"Hey!" I exclaimed remembering the surroundings.

"Hey to you back." He showed his gummy smile as he copied what I had just said.

"Yoongi!" My voice raised a little.

"Yes, my dear" he is acting a little to weird today.

"We are in the cafeteria" I warned him on our secret relationship.

"So?" Nope I tack back when I said his weird, he is literally crazy today.

"What if people see us, Yoongi" I tried to shooed him away.

"So?" Literally this guy.

Defeated, I tried to get up, but Yoongi kicked the table leg taking me by surprise.

"Sit" his voice was stern. And I eyed him weirdly.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked taking my seat back, when I noticed many people started to stare.

"Just having my lunch with my girlfriend" he said boldly and quite loudly that I swear the student around us could hear.

"Yoongi!" I exclaimed his name again, with heat rising to my face.

Yoongi just smiled. "I hate keeping our relationship a secret anymore, Jiae, please understand that"

I was thinking hard but I don't know what to focus. But firstly, my appetite has vanished just like that. I was thinking what's wrong with him today? And thinking how I am literally uncomfortable with all the watchers and voice whispering around us.

"Yoongi, I hope you're in your right mind right now" I whispered to him when I noticed everyone was paying attention to us.

"I am always not in my right mind when i'm with you, Yoo Jiae" he smiled proudly.

"I think i'm going now" I said and was ready to get up again, but his words stop me from doing so. "You can go now, but I won't let you go far away from me"

I looked at him, and was surprised by when he said those words. A satisfied smirk forming on his lips.

"How long are you going to keep that secret from me?"

I stared wide eyed at him. He already knows it.

He already knows that i'm going to leave him.

...................................................................................................................................................................

A little more to go, I am just going to end this story (as quick) as easy and as happy as possible.

Don't worry.

Selamat hari raya aidiladha to all the muslims.

I'm in a good mood, because my idols ARE having a comeback right now. Please support them, they are the cause that I started in this K-POP world.

#2PM #PROMISE #<3

Gotta go. BYE BYE :)

D.Q