Chapter 14

Suga POV

"Fuck"

I cursed as Mark elbowed me at the chest. He took the chance now dribbling the ball. He did his turn and jumped as high as I ever dreamed off and shoots the ball into the basket.

I panted tiredly as I let my body fall down on the basketball's court pavement. I'm literally tired today.

I could feel Mark coming towards me and bent down looking at me with his confused look.

"You wanna kiss me?" I retarted and he rolled his eyes. "Even if I was a girl, and you were the only man standing, I would gladly kiss the ball" he threw the ball at my face and I quickly caught it.

"Nice catch" he looks impressed. I smirk as I stood up, bouncing the ball again and again.

"Another game?" He asked.

"Yeah, i'm a little bit stressed out now" I replied as I bounced the ball at him. There was no practice today, so I asked Mark if he wanted to play.

He took it and repeated my actions."Wanna talk about it?"

I gave him a look. He doesn't know about Jiae, and I wouldn't want to know his reaction about it.

Mark noticed I was in deep thinking, so he bounced the ball back at me again. "You're really a little bit off today, I noticed that."

I smirk and tried to shoot the ball from the spot that I was standing. It was a feet away, I was aware of that, but I had been more better.

I pushed out my muscles and threw the ball as I had saw my target.

But.

It didn't went in. I frowned unamused with myself right now.

"Definitely off" Mark commented as the ball rolled to his feet. He did a soccer flip so the ball bounced back onto his arms.

I tilted my head remembering something. "Mark, why are you such in a good mood today?"

He laughed as he rubbed his not itchy neck. "You noticed! Haha.. Well I found a girl to play with this morning" he smiled as innocent he can.

But I knew better, what he meant.

"Who is it?" Suddenly I remembered the time just a few hours ago, when he stole my beanie and did a flip in the front school's gate and looking at someone.

"Yoo Jiae, Class A" he smirked as he threw the ball that went in smoothly into the basket.

Out of all the girls in our school, it had to be her.

I have to stop this before Mark do what he does best.

Breaks the girl's heart into pieces.

I try to control my expression by letting out a laugh. He looks at me laughing also without knowing the reason.

"It's funny isn't it?" he said maybe he did understand the purposed I faked my laugh.

A note to myself, never do anything fake. It is just not swag anymore.

"You are seriously into this kind of girls?" I feel like my subconscious was doing the talking.

He smirked as he threw another shoot. "Nah~, it's just this girl amused me"

"She, amused you?" I raised my eyebrows at him confusedly.

"She really is weird and easily nervous around me" Mark swiped his sweaty forehead and took a seat on the pavement. I followed and pay sincerely interested in his story.

"This morning, I met up with her, it was weird because no one does come early like 6 in the morning to school, right?" he paused a moment looking somewhere.

"I was coming from there and saw her sitting on the podium all alone. I had a little chat with her, and she is really funny especially when she was caught off guard. And then, I taught her to ride my skateboard for a few rounds. She stumbled a little but that's where I show my gentlemen side" he wriggled his eyebrows as he joyfully tell the story to me.

I swear to myself that this was the first time in my life, I am getting jealous of something.

Gladly his my friend, or I will kick him on the shin because of this.

Because of this.

Because of that girl name Yoo Jiae.

I sighed acting tired as I drank my water bottle a few gulps. It has been a bit windy these days, but it was good. The wind cooling our sweats for the evening.

I noticed Mark was expecting a reaction to him, but I never do.

This is not the first time, he told me the girls that he had hooked up and how he easily grasp their heart just to crash it into little bit of pieces. Every time.

"Hey Mark!" I called as he was packing his things. It was already late. Time to go home.

He looked at me questionably while waiting me to complete my sentence.

"Can you please, not .... well play... with that girl" It took ally guts to say those words. Just hoping he won't suspect anything.

Mark tilted his head not understanding what I meant.

I sighed and continued covering. "It's just I have a friend of mine who really likes her, but he just don't have the balls to actually confess to her."

Mark looks like he was understanding something while nodding.

"Yeah, she told me the boy had confessed to her not long ago"

SHE WHAT!

I cleared my throat pampering my anxiousness "What do you mean by that?"

Mark smiled. "Let's just say, she is just confused on what to do with their relationship right now."