Chapter 32

Suga POV

"She WHAT!" I half shouted hearing the unexpected news from Grandpa. I also half spitted the cereal that I was eating towards him.

"Talk with your mouth close, young mister" he warned cleaning his face with the bits of cereal that flew over.

"Sorry.." I felt guilty, and my mind was processing what Grandpa had just said.

"Jiae is going to move with his mom, there is nothing we can do about it" he saw me suddenly feeling a little bit down.

Jiae already went school early today, a habit that she had stoped a while ago, but because of the circumstances ...

"I think i'm going now" I bid, as I got up to do the dishes.

"It's not the end of the world, Yoongi." Grandpa started another conservation as he was enjoying his morning coffee.

"I know" I sighed, running the cold water through my fingers. Now, why does it feel so lonely suddenly?

"But this matter may make you feel down a little bit, but look at the bright side, at least she can reunite back with her family" now here goes the wise Grandpa.

"We don't even know if she wants too" I whined a little.

"We don't even know if she doesn't want too" he said back.

I just stood quiet, listening to all his chattering, but something that he said bought my guard up.

"Look, I know you had made a spcial connection with her" I almost lost my grip on the bowl that I was handlng, making a loud crash.

"And don't break my dishes" he warned.

"What a joke...""Do you think that i'm stupid?" He cut me in, and my focus was already on him. His face was now serious, and also facing at me.

Now, it feels damn wrong to not tell Grandpa the first place. We rarely had a serious discussion like this, we only had this kind of discussion when it was about family matters and such.

But here we are, discussing seriously about an unknown girl, that came into our life just like a wrecking ball.

Changing everything, that wasn't supposed to be.

I heard Grandpa sighed as he took another sip on his coffee, before he continued.

"I know that i'm old, but i'm not that old to be up to date on all the news around me, especially about you"

I still stood quiet, now eyes on the ground. It feels like i'm being lectured about a crime that i've commited.

Is being in love, wrong?

"I'm not mad about your relationship with her, being in a relationship is never wrong, actually, I could have already predicted, this was going to happen, when she first took step in this house." He just read my mind.

"But, i'm just mad that you didn't have the guts to show that you love her, come on grandpa, grow up, be a man, what's the point of being in a relationship, if you're just too scared to show it" I felt my heart sank down even deeper.

Maybe I am a wimp.

"Being in love is such a beauriful thing, right?" And he giggled.

"It reminds me of your Grandma, now you are just making me miss her, anyhow, eventhought you're both in a special bond, it doesn't mean you both know what each other really wants. You cannot hold back her future, if she wants to be with her parents. And also if she does wants to stay here, I perfectly guranteed you know how it feels like to be seperated by your own parents by your own will"

Uh, Grandpa, I hate you, because I love you so much and all the things you said are true.

I was reminded on how I was stubborn to be here, just because my brother wasn't at home anymore. I even shouted in front of my mother's face, when they never did anything wrong.

They just don't understand me, and also because I build up my walls to high for them.

But because of that also, I become anti socialize. My only friend was the computer. My living friends were mostly Grandpa and Mark.

Mark. I sighed remembering the first time we become friends.

He never knew my story, but somehow he understands the pain i've been through.

And also being with him, makes me feel a little bit preoccupied.

And we are now, not talking anymore because of a girl.

"So.." Grandpa suddenly took back my attention. He giggled when I put on a confused face.

"So, where was the 'i'm going go school' thing?" He joked.

I smiled a little and bowed as a goodbye to him.

As I turned my back to him, he called again. "Hey, Yoongi"

"Yes, Grandpa?" I answered.

"Yoongi?" He asked back.

"Yes?" What game is he playing again right now?

"Are you, Yoongi?" He asked a nonsense question.

"Yes, I am, Grandpa" I answered back with the most sincere voice I have.

He laughed seeing me getting annoyed. "Well, good to hear that, just don't forget your grounds, okay?"

I looked at him confused. "Now, what does that supposed to mean?"

"Just get out from the house" he shouted and laughed like he saw the most funniest thing.

I sighed for the how many times again? And gloomly went to school.

Somehow, I felt this day is going to be longer then I thought.