Chapter 10

Jiae POV

The morning breeze is so cooling and refreshing. My hair didn't disturb me this time as I had tied my hair.

I make a note to myself to return Yoongi's band. It was a white basketball band actually.

About Yoongi, well he is actually next to me walking side by side going to that place,

The library.

I've never gone to the library with anyone before, cause who would go to the library especially on a Saturday.

Yoongi said he wanted to do some homework while accompanying me. I just hope this is not a burden to him.

As we arrived. I saw Mijoo waving at me.

"Oh, you're here, I haven't seen you for a week, where had you gone?" I asked as I quickly went to her and gave her a friendly hug.

"Just a family vacation, I should be asking the same question to you also, I thought you had already stop coming here" Mijoo said.

She works here as a part time job. We are in the same school just she's more younger than me. We hardly met at school, but because eveyday I came here, we become friends unconditionaly.

"I've been busy lately" I actually don't know what to answer.

"Busy? Busy with that guy?" Her eyes were focused on the person at my back.

Min Yoongi.

I lightly slapped her arm. "Not funny, he's juat a friend"

Mijoo only giggled. "And it's like you haven't read enough love stories staring with boy friends."

She earned another slap from me. This is literally embarassing and insane.

I just met him, there is no way we can get into a relationship that quickly.

Can we?

"Well then before you keep slaping me, I better go and stack some new books that had just arrived, wanna see?" She raised her eyebrows. She could already guess my answer.

But, not today.

"Sorry Mijoo, there is a book that I haven't finished reading, maybe I will see it tomorrow" I lied, it's not that I don't want too, but I don't want to left Yoongi alone.

"Oh well" She paused a moment, confused with my answer. "Well, I will get going then, see you when I see you." She bid and hurriedly went off.

She must be in a hurry.

I looked at my back. Yoongi still stood there looking at me.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked. His face was the expression when he looks cold and not friendly.

"Nothing" he only replied.

Well this is awkward.

"Go and seat somewhere, I will find you then" I said and left without hearing his answer.

I hate being nervous suddenly.

As I finally picked a poemtic book, I went to find him. This is my first time reading this kind of book.

Maybe because I was taking interest in Yoongi's written lyrics.

It went for a while because I couldn't find where he was sitting.

There were not many people but still I couldn't find him.

The last place I didn't checked was at my favourite spot near the map bookshelf near the window