Chapter 26

Suga POV

I roamed my eyes around the crowd finding her. My eyes narrowed focusing every girl at the dance flour. People will think i'm a scanner if they see me.

Where is she?

My eyes then landed on someone familiar. I quickly ran up to him.

"Hey!" I gripped Mark's shoulder. He was with a girl that I think I know, but couldn't careless even that she was smiling at me.

"Oh hey! Enjoying the party?" His drunk. Figures.

"Where is Jiae?" I shouted and ignored his question.

"Jiae?" He thought for a while. Why do I think it is a waste of time talking to him? His drunk for God sake.

"Oh Jiae! Don't know!" He raised his voice higher then the loud blasting music.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I glared at the girl to go off because this is going to be ugly.

"She ran off, after I kiss her" he smirked.

The girl was stupid, she didn't understand my warning. My fist already landed on his face and he backed off bumping at the girl.

"Where is she?" I stammered.

He suddenly stood up with a straight face. It looks I knocked him off his drunken state. He straightened up his suit and eyed me up and down. He looks unimpressed with me.

"And why do you care?" He asked in a mocking tone.

I wasn't in my right mind when I roughly gripped his shirt colar. The girl then shrieked and finally ran off for help. Making us the attention seeker of the party right now

"Where. Is. She?" I asked him one by one. Ignoring all the eyes at us.

Mark smirk with an amused expression now written on his face. "You're hiding something from me Suga."

I had a confused face. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, just look at yourself, is this even you?" He said not even feeling scared that i'm almost struggling him.

"Are you drunk? This is me" i shaked hima little.

"I know you better then you know, Suga"

"I'm asking again, where is she?" I ignored the fact that was kinda true and asked in a menancing tone.

"Who is she, to you?" He asked back with an eyebrow raised.

Don't do it. My subconsious warned me.

But I didn't listen.

Even if he was taller then me, but i'm stronger then him. I lifted him up a little easily and literally threw him at the crowd forming in front of us.

"I'm going home" I said my eyes still focused on him. My chest rised up and down. Remind me that I need a little drink before I go. I need to loosen up a little before going home.

"Why? Why can't you just answer that simple question Suga?" He still sat on the ground but didn't look hurt at all with the fall.

"Why does it even matter?" I took off my beanie, feeling stuffy.

"It does matter" He paused getting up and again straighten his clothes. But now loosening his tie a bit. "When you made my party like this" Mark walk closer and whispered to me.

"Just because of her"

I was about to punch him, before...

"Don't be a fool of yourself, Yoongi."

I felt a little tensed off when I suddenly heard those words. I then stared blankly at Mark. Those words were familiar. Those words..

Were from my brother.

I turned around and tried to find him. It's impossible.

But then, there was no sign of him. It's just my imagination. Even my mind was now playing with me.

"F*ck" I muttered and pushed back my hair frustratedly. I turned back to Mark and the crowd whose eyes were watching pitifully at me.

I then felt a little guilty. I shouldn't act like this. This wasn't what suppose to happen. This wasn't the way that Suga would act.

This is Yoongi. The pityful Yoongi.

I bit my buttom lip. My mind now was blank, I don't know what to do. My eyes focused on Mark's lazy eyes.

It also looks like his tired of this.

"Hey DJ!" He suddenly shouted. His eyes still on me. The music stop and it was silence for a minute.

Mark moved his attention to the DJ. "Don't you have any music taste at all, it's a good thing Suga punched me instead, he is sleepy of this party because of you"

I watched him confused and also averted my gaze to the DJ. He looks like he just commited a sin.

"You should learn from him, right guys?" he mocked and walked pass by me.

"Just go home, Suga" he spoke that only I could hear.

The crowd suddenly roared agreeing and I swear the DJ had been pushed off from his place. Replaced by someone else.

Loud pumping music began to blast back again. The crowd also began to dance again like nothing had happened before.

Mark had already walked off from my zone and went back into his house. His shoulders were down signalling that he is not in the mood anymore.

Because of me.

I shooked it off. Maybe Jiae had already gone home.

And I should too.

Before a little drink.