Chapter 4

Jiae POV

Why is he following me?

Maybe he just lives in the same neighbourhood as I am.

Jiae, why don't you just ask?

Ok, i'll ask.

I stop and turn to him. I could see he was surprised as he also stoped walking.

"Do you live here?" I tried to walk slowly.

He nodded and also started walking.

"Oh, i've never noticed you then, do you always come home late?"

He nodded again.

I noticed that he didn't utter a word yet. Is he shy?

"I heard you are the best player in our school basketball team" I need to start a conservation right?

There will be still a 10 minutes walk.

I could see a small smile on his face.

You're doing great Jiae.

"It must feel great for people to have hope and trust for you to win"

We are actually now walking side by side but I could see he was keeping his distance from me.

"Do you always come to the library?" Suddenly the question popped in my mind.

He shooked his head.

Maybe he is the quiet type, but then again I also don't talk much with the people I ain't close with.

He must think i'm a talkative person.

We finally walked in silence.

As we were already arriving at the rows of house, he suddenly stop.

"Is this your home?" I asked feeling excited.

He nodded like usually.

"Oh my, my house is just two houses away, i've never seen you before"

Really it was kinda exciting knowing the fact that I just knew he was my neighbour after 4 years learning in the same school.

But then again, what would I do about it?

It looks like our personality doesn't really match. It's not that I don't like him, it's just i'm kinda awkward with his cold and quiet personality.

"Well then, goodbye" I bid and went off.

What was I even expecting? Maybe he doesn't like girls like me.

I glanced behind just to see him for the last but stop when he still hasn't entered his house.

I was already in front of my house when I turn to face him.

He looks like he was thinking something but still I am positive that he was looking at me.

Then unexpectedly, Yoongi smiled showing his teeth now and waved at me.

Cute.

Did I just say that?

Oh my!

I was confused with his sudden actions but still waved back at him.

He is one unpredictable boy.

The next day.

I ran quickly below shelter.

"Jiae-ah, how can you still come, it's raining" .

I knew that voice, it was grandfather. I just smiled at him.

"I know how to take care of myself, but how can grandpa still work in this weather" I tried to brush my wet hair.

He gave me a towel. "Here take this, you'll get sick if you don't dry it."

I smiled again and took it.

"It's the only way I can get money, nobody knows that someone may got hungry suddenly in this cold weather. I will be here then." He said now looking at the rain.

"But what if you got sick" I was worried about him.

"I know how to take care of myself" he copied my excuse making both of us laugh.

"Well now, hurry get in and warm yourself" he pushed my back lightly into the library.

"I'll get going then. Bye" I waved and got in.

It was warm in here. I should've asked grandpa to come in also. But then again he wouldn't listen to me.

I still hadn't finished reading that novel. So I went to find it back.

I was circling around the novel and the fact section because I still couldn't find that novel.

I gave up and asked the counter.

"Oh, someone borrowed it just now"

Bad luck. Maybe I should read another one then. This never happens to me. I didn't bother borrowing any books that I hadn't finished because I will come back and read it back also because I know no one will borrow it.

It's the library, that was not the only book they have.

As I passed for the 4th time on the novel section, a novel caught my eye.

Twilight.

I am a fan of these series. Literally. This book is so addicting that i've already read it twice.

Maybe I should read it again?

I took it and sat at my usual spot accompanying me the rain.

After I read the part where Edward and Bella were in the meadow, there were some writings on the page.

This is vandalisme, nobody is allowed to write things on the library's books.

It was like a poem.

Just one day, if I can be with you
Just one day, if I can hold your hands
Just one day, if I can be with you

Weird.

But I suddenly thought of someone.

Min Yoongi.

But there was no name, but the handwritings looks familiar.

And it has witty and cute lyrics.

He said he doesn't go to the library. Maybe he got ideas writing lyrics in the library.

What should I do about it?

I should erase it because it is vandalisme.

But this is his works.

I decided to just copy it and erase it.

What am I going to do about it?

I don't know.

The next next day

'Hello, and good morning everyone, this is your usual swagger Suga in the school, I am positive that everyone is enjoying their 20 minutes recess now, I also want to announce to those who still didn't know that today is ........ Valentines Day.'

I was in the class hearing all the announcements. Is this really the Min Yoongi that i've met?

He sound totally different.

'So I have a special song for today, 'My Valentine' by 2PM Taecyeon and Nichkhun, to all those lovebirds'

Totally different.