Chapter 8

Jiae POV

Really can't wait for the next movie.

I said to myself as Tris and Four rode off together by the never ending stopping train.

And the movie ended.

*knock**knock*

"Grandpa, i'm back" someone shouted behind the door.

Grandpa? I thought we were actually waiting for one.

"Hey, hurry open up this door, my legs are killing me" The knocking and shouting continue.

I hesitated, should I call for Yoongi or not?

"Yah, MIN YOONGI" the person shouted.

I quickly twisted the door knob and opened the door.

"Well you took your time young -" he paused a while seeing me.

He was surprised, so was I.

"Lady?"

"Grandpa?" I exclaimed happily.

We were still at the door frame.

I quickly move aside to make room for him to enter. He was carrying a plastic bag with food containers.

"Are you stalking me, young girl?" He was eyeing me curiously. For a moment I thought he wasn't happy to see me.

I only giggled following him to the kitchen. "Do you live here, Grandpa?"

"Well obviously, i'm right in my house, but obviously not you" he pointed a finger to me still looking suspiciously at me.

"Grandpa, i'm not stalking you" I pouted.

He then smiled widely. "I was actually hoping to have a pretty stalker like you, you look different today, in a good way."

Grandpa was taking out the containers from the plastic.

"So what brings you here?" He asks.

"We indeed have a small world" was all I said.

Grandpa lifted his eyebrow, didn't understand what I meant.

"Well it seems that your grandchild and me learned in the same school" I explained to him.

He was now reheating the food containers.

"You're both what?" He looks surprised.

I could only grin happily.

"My, what a small world indeed" He paused for a while tooking out the reheated food and replaced it with another one.

"Why do I never notice you before, grandpa?" I asked innocently. Yoongi said that his grandfather had already live here for a decade. How could I never notice him?

"And how should I know that?" He tilted his head now smiling.

I only nodded agreeing.

"Well for a first, where is that grandpa, is he sleeping?" His voice was mad but not that mad.

"I don't know, he only said he wants to take a bath" and why does Grandpa called Yoongi, grandpa.

"Well he does shower like a girl, you want to know a secret?" He paused for a while.

He whispered something to me and I laughed.

Oh boy, he does love to sleep.

We both talked and joked for a while until all the food was reheated.