Well... This Is Awkward (21)

I’d watched with satisfaction as she tensed when I licked the ice cream of her face. Her eyes darkened as she stared back at me and I almost jumped on her there. I wanted it to be special for her so I used all my control to keep myself rooted to that spot. When she licked her lips, she looked so sexy that all my blood rushed down south to little Luca. Well I say little but it’s not small by any standards. I needed to regain control quickly so I suggested the DVDs to throw her off and I wanted to see how she would react. Teasing Naomi was so fun and I was hoping that she would end up begging me to give her some. No such luck. She ran off upstairs.

I took the trays to the kitchen and wrapped up the left over and cupcakes and tarts in cling film.

“Luca?” Naomi called out.

“Just a minute.” I replied. I put the desserts in the fridge and then walked out of the kitchen.

  My jaw almost hit the floor when I caught sight of Naomi. She was wearing white bridal lingerie and she looked so pure and beautiful.

“What’s going on?” I asked my throat suddenly dry.

“What do you mean tesoro?” She enquired smirking.

“I thought... you said that...” I couldn’t articulate my thoughts properly because I was getting so distracted.

“You thought?” She pressed grinning.

“You look gorgeous.” I growled with a hunger that I never knew I possessed.

I lifted Naomi into my arms and walked over to the stairs.

“What about the DVDs?” She enquired smirking again.

“They can wait.” I replied quickly.

I cleared the threshold of our room and laid her gently on the bed before capturing her lips in mine. She tasted so sweet and I couldn’t but moan in pleasure. I’d been with so many girls before but there hasn’t been a girl who could drive me crazy with a kiss. I couldn’t get enough and deepened the kiss. Naomi broke off the quickly; too quick.

“Sorry I’m going too fast aren’t I? You don’t have to do this if you don’t feel comfortable? Did you really wanna watch the DVDs? We can still watch-” I babbled nervously until she effectively silenced me with a kiss.

“I’m fine but I do need to breathe every once in a while so ease up a bit.” She told me and I blushed.

“Sorry.” I mumbled.

“Don’t be, it was seriously hot.” She purred in my ear.

She nipped me lightly on my earlobe and then continued to plants kisses all the way down my neck. She impatiently tugged at my shirt and growled when she couldn’t get it off. Much as I liked watching her get angry, I liked what she was doing better. I pulled off my shirt and grinned when Naomi seemed transfixed by my chest.

“This isn’t the first time you’ve seen me shirtless.” I told her chuckling.

“I know. I’m just thinking about... the rest.” She finished in a whisper looking down.

“Naomi are you sure you’re ready for this?” I asked seriously. She looked like she was trembling in fear.

“I’m not scared.” She told me and I saw the desire in her eyes.

“Good because I’m not stopping anymore.” I replied grinning before smashing my lips against hers.

She moaned and gripped me tightly. I kissed the bottom of her stomach and made my way upwards placing kisses all over. I undid the bow revealing twin beauties and I just stared revelling in her beauty. I could see doubt flicker in her eyes and I kissed her softly.