Epilogue

“Daddy!” A voice exclaimed near my ear. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful little girl Arianna grinning at me.

“Wake up daddy!” She told me grinning.

“No let me sleep.” I groaned even though I was awake now. She climbed up on the bed and jumped up and down.

“Mummy said you have to wake up!” She insisted. I opened my eyes and swept her up in my arms making her giggle.

“Shouldn’t you be helping your mummy to get ready princess?” I enquired.

“I was but she told me to make sure you were awake.” She replied.

“Why couldn’t you get you pass on the message to your brother? Mummy wants you with her.” I pointed out.

“Tyler was too busy playing with Benji.” She replied pouting thinking about her twin brother.

It had been a shock when I’d gone to a scan with Naomi and found out that we were having twins. Naomi got pissed at me when I got a little more protective than I was before. Since the day they were born, they’ve been giving me so much joy.

 “That kid will be the death of me.” I muttered. Arianna and Tyler were usually inseparable but whenever he got the chance to spend time with his older cousin Benjamin, he would ditch Arianna quicker than I can say Merlin’s beard.

“Okay piccola, hurry up and get back to mummy now. I’ll be down in a minute to speak to your brother and cousin as well, okay princess?” I told her.

“Okay. Just make sure you don’t go back to bed.” She warned and she looked just like her mother.  I watched as she ran off and couldn’t help but chuckle before going to the bathroom.

When I got downstairs, I saw Tyler and Benjamin, Kevin and Eva’s eldest son, busy playing football in the garden. Although I was happy that they weren’t sitting in front of the TV or another silly computer game, I wasn’t pleased that Arianna had been excluded. I walked out and picked up the ball as it came in my direction.

“Dad!” “Uncle Luca!” They both yelled in unison.

“Why didn’t you let Arianna play with you?” I asked them both.

“She’s no good at football; she would’ve ruined the game.” Tyler told me.

“Please tell me you didn’t say that to her.” I said groaning. The guilty looks on both of their faces told me everything.

“I’m not happy with both of you.” I told them sternly.

“Sorry.” They both said and I sighed.

“We all need to get ready but later on, I want you to both to apologise to Ari okay?” I told them both and nodded.

“Good.” I said satisfied before I saw Vincent and Antonino walk through the door.

“Hey there guys.” I greeting them and gave them both a hug.

“This day has been long overdue.” Vinnie commented.

“We wanted to renew our vows after the twins were born but then Lili and Nino went and got married, then you and Maame decided to follow suit. Naomi didn’t want to be accused of stealing anyone’s thunder.” I told him.

“Hey don’t blame us. You still could have done it.” Nino replied raising his hands up.

“Well we’re doing it today.” I told him.

“I can’t wait to hear your proper vows but I don’t think they could ever top the ones that Nino wrote for you.” Vinnie said chuckling and we all laughed.