The Legend: Chapter 19 - Helpless

Zelda’s P.O.V

I was horrified as Argoth loomed over me as he pinned my arms above my head. He leaned in and continued to kiss my chest and neck. I began to kick wildly hoping I would be able to get him off of me. But again my efforts were futile; Argoth was much stronger than me.  “Get off of me!” I cried. Suddenly Argoth stopped but my moment of relief ended when Argoth struck the side of my face with his hand. Tears suddenly pooled in my eyes. “No I mustn’t show any weakness.” I told myself as I tried to hold in my tears. “Shhhhh now Princess let me finish.” Argoth said as he put his hand over my mouth and wiped away the tear that escaped my eye. His hands left my face and moved to the strings of my dress. “Pleases stop…” I begged. I was terrified and I was helpless. Why wasn’t there anyone around to stop him “Look at me Zelda.” Argoth demanded. My eyes were shut tight out of fear. “Look at me!!” He shouted this time. I opened them slightly to see his expression. I could see his hand was raised and he was prepared to hit me once more. “No don’t!” I begged. Suddenly Argoth was pulled fiercely back, and his weight on me vanished. I sat up and looked to see what happened.