Chapter 15 {David}

Max smiled wide as he saw Alexa walking around the campus. He quickly ran up to her. "Hey, Alexa!" he smiled wide.

Alexa looked at him and immediately ran into his arms, crying.

Max was taken by surprise. He instinctively started comforting her. "What's the matter, Alexa?"

Alexa pulled away and sniffled. "I did something bad."

Max narrowed his eyes at her. They then went to her dorm to talk about it.

---

Krista looked around North Sharpe, searching for Kendall. Kendall was talking to Sam when she spotted him. Sam hit his arm and pointed at Krista. Kendall turned his head and smiled when he saw Krista standing there. He quickly walked over to her, not even saying goodbye to Sam. "Hey," he smiled.

"Hey," she smiled back. "Um, Nathan told me where you were. I thought we could talk."

Kendall smiled wide. "Sure. I'll give you a tour."

Krista smiled. "All right."

---

"Hey," Zander said as he sat down with Sam.

"Hey," she said still looking at the paper in front of her.

"Whatchya doin?" he smiled.

Sam sighed. "I have to plan this whole party for tomorrow night and I have no idea what I'm doing!"

"What about Kendall?"

"Turns out Krista came out today and once again he's wrapped around her little finger," Sam rolled her eyes.

Zander laughed. "What? Jealous?"

"No! It's just the last time she broke his heart all he did was eat steak and almost try drugs 15 times. He chickened out every time. David was pissed that he was waisting all of his weed," Sam explained casually.

"David?" Zander asked, confused.

Sam looked up, realizing what she just said. She shook her head. "You don't know him."

Zander nodded suspiciously. "Right. Well what if I help you with the party?"

Sam narrowed her eyes at him. "Fine," was all she said before she started talking about what they were going to do.

---

"So you don't have any required reading or tests or any of that stuff?" Krista asked, amazed.

Kendall shook his head. "At North Sharpe our best interest is what makes the students happy."

"Do you have a photography class?" she joked.

"Yes, actually. Courtesy of Nathan. He requested it," he smiled.

"No way..." she smiled wide. "I would love it here."

Kendall smiled. "Hey, we are having this big party tomorrow. Why don't you stop by?"

Krista smiled and nodded. "I'd like that."

---

"I'm such a horrible person." Alexa sniffled.

Max sighed. "Look, Alexa, whatever happened, you didn't know he was Krista's boyfriend. He's the horrible person here."

Alexa sniffled and smiled a little. "Thanks, Max," she said and hugged him tightly. "I'm just so done with scumbags. I just want a sensitive, loving, caring guy."

Max's heart started to beat faster. "A-Alexa?"

Alexa looked up at him. "Yeah?"

Max smiled slightly. "Maybe I could be that guy..."

"What?" Alexa asked, confused.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Max asked, blushing.

Alexa smiled at him. He wasn't the kind of guy she would ever go for, but then again that was the point of her wish. She leaned over and kissed Max on the lips. As she pulled away, Max's eyes were wide. "I-Is that a yes?"

Alexa giggled and nodded her head yes. "Yes, Max. I'll be your girlfriend."

Max smiled wide and hugged her. He then realized he wasn't as happy as he thought. And then he remembered Bella.

---

Sam and Zander walked into North Sharpe laughing.

Nathan was sitting at the front desk in the computer chair. He turned to them and smiled. "Hey, where have you guys been all day?"

"Planning for the party," Sam said and sat on the desk. "It's going to be awesome."

"Cool, what music are you guys playing?" Nathan asked casually.

"Oh we don't know yet. We're not done with the play list. We were about to, but it got to dark outside for us to write anything more down so we came in here."

Their attention was then focused on someone who called Sam's name. Sam looked up at the guy, shocked. 

Zander looked the guy up and down. He had ]black hair, eyeliner around his eyes, a leather jacket, and a chain hanging from the top of his pants. He had harsh facial features, but he wasn't ugly at all. Zander's eyes widened as he lifted his arm and ran a hand through his hair. Sam's name was tattooed on his wrist.

Nathan's eyes widened. "David?!"

"Can we talk, Sam?" 'David' asked.

Sam immediately got down from the desk and turned to Nathan. Zander narrowed his eyes at her. "Don't tell Kendall," he heard her whisper to Nathan.

Sam then walked up to the dark haired guy and made him follow her outside. Zander turned to Nathan. "What was that all about?"

Nathan shook his head. "It's best not to know."

Zander narrowed his eyes at Nathan and nodded. He then ran outside, following Sam and David. "Zander! Wait!" Nathan tried to call, but Zander didn't turn around. Nathan sighed. "I tried to warn you," he whispered to himself.

Andraya smiled wide as she walked up to Nathan. "Kendall bought a piano for the music class! There's a total of 22 people in the class! Isn't that awesome?" she giggled.

Nathan smiled at Andraya. "I've never seen you get this happy about something, Andraya. Not even Yale."

Andraya blushed slightly. "I guess I found what truly makes me happy."

Nathan smiled wide and nodded. "Good."

{Photo: David}