Chapter 26 {Wet T-Shirt Party}

Instead of hitting the guy, Nathan took off his jacket and put it over Andraya. He then turned to the guy. "You little shit bag! Don't you have any respect for women?!"

"She's the one that chose to dress like that!" the guy defended himself.

It was unbelievable how disgusting this guy was. "I saw you two. She still told you no and you kept on persisting. Get out of here. Now!"

The guys sighed and left. Nathan didn't look at Andraya at all. He turned around and began to leave.

"Nathan!" she called after him, but he still just walked away. Andraya sighed as she pulled the jacket tighter over her body.

---

Brenna looked up when she heard a knock at her door. She got up and walked over to open it. She smiled when she saw Anthony standing there. He smiled slightly. "Everyone's at Krista's birthday party. But I know you don't like parties. So do you mind if I take you somewhere?"

Brenna smiled wide and nodded. She ran back into the room and grabbed her jacket. Anthony then took her hand in his and they walked off.

---

Krista smiled wide as she looked up at Kendall while they were slow dancing. "You made it how I planned my sweet sixteen."

Kendall nodded. "Happy birthday."

Krista smiled wide as she leaned up on her toes and kissed Kendall. As she pulled away, she smiled at him. "I love you."

Kendall smiled wide as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I love you, too."

---

Brenna narrowed her eyes at Anthony out of confusion as they pulled up to a house. "What are we doing here?"

Anthony smiled as he unbuckled his seat belt. "Come on."

Brenna hesitantly followed him. Anthony rang the door bell and a woman of about mid- thirties opened it. She crossed her arms. "You must be Brenna."

Brenna nodded hesitantly.

The woman looked away. "I'm sorry for the things I've said to you. I just don't want anyone to take my baby away," the woman said as she wiped away some tears.

Brenna realized who the woman was. She immediately shook her head. "I would never take her away from you. She belongs here, and I belong at my college."

The woman nodded. "Yes, your friend here explained it to me on the phone."

Brenna looked over at Anthony and he smiled at her.

The woman sighed and forced a smile. "Come in."

"Thank you," Brenna and Anthony both said as they entered the house.

Before the woman could direct Brenna anywhere, Brenna saw the two year old girl playing the in the living room with colorful toys. The little girl looked up at the sound of visitors. She had light brown, curly hair and blue eyes. She looked Brenna straight in the eyes and instantly smiled. Brenna smiled wide and laughed as the tears streamed down her face.

After an hour or so Brenna and Anthony had to leave. When they entered the car Brenna covered her mouth and started crying happily. She turned to Anthony. "You will totally and forever be my best friend."

Anthony smiled slightly. "You're my best friend, too."

Brenna smiled wide as she pulled Anthony into a hug. Once their moment was over, they pulled away. Anthony started the car. Before he began driving, Brenna leaned over and kissed his cheek. Anthony smiled wide which made Brenna giggle. They then drove off happily.

---

Chris eyed North Sharpe as he passed it. He quickly drove back.

"Dude? What are you doing?" Louis asked.

Chris unbuckled his seat belt. "It looks like there's a party going on in there," he said before getting out of the car.

"What so we're just going to crash it?" Louis yelled from the car. He sighed when Chris wouldn't turn around. He unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car. As he was catching up with Chris he noticed something. "Hey, isn't that Max?" he asked Chris.

Chris looked over and narrowed his eyes when he saw Max and some dark-haired girl.

Bella sighed as she walked out of the party. It was just a repeat of the last party. All these low life guys hitting on her and Krista was too pre-occupied with her boyfriend. She sighed as she began walking to her dorm room. She promised herself she would come back just in time for cake.

"B-Bella?" someone stuttered.

Bella turned around and instantly smiled. "Max?"

Max half smiled. "Turns out Redcliffe didn't really work out. Alexa didn't really work out, nothing did."

"So you're back?" Bella tried her best not to smile.

Max smiled and nodded. "Yeah. I'm back."

Bella smiled wide and laughed. She then ran up to Max and hugged him tightly.

Chris rolled his eyes at the scene. "Come on, let's go," he said before walking away. Chris opened the doors and saw the huge party going on. He walked in with Louis trailing behind him. The music started blaring their senses. As Chris looked around, he spotted Krista. She was dancing with none other than Kendall. He glared at the couple as they kissed. He quickly turned to Louis. "Make it rain," he smirked.

Louis nodded, and pulled the fire alarm. Immediately, water sprayed over everyone. Instead of putting out a fire, it just made everyone pause for a second in shock.

Chris smiled proudly and walked out with Louis trailing behind. Someone walked up on stage and grabbed the microphone. "Wet t-shirt party!" he screamed. In reaction, everyone cheered and started dancing again.