Epilogue

///Kendall's POV///

Now I'm not saying lying is good, but it definitely worked out for me. That was 10 years ago. And today is the orientation for North Sharpe's class of 2028.

I was very successful after graduation. I, of course, went to graduate school. North Sharpe was waiting for me when I got back. I became the Dean of North Sharpe alongside Dean Lewis. Then, eventually when Dean Lewis retired, I became the highest ranking Dean. How could I not? It was my school after all.

Then Krista and I finally got married. We had been engaged for two years or so. Krista became a photographer for a child magazine. She also photographed events for North Sharpe. Now we're both 28 and expecting our first child. Krista is 7 months pregnant. It's gonna be a girl. And she's gonna be perfect.

Sam and I stayed friends the whole time. We had our arguments, but in the end we were always best friends. Sam was successful in her own way. She never went to grad school, but she became an artist. Surprisingly, her and Zander are still together. After Zander finished grad school, he took off a year to travel like he had always planned. Sam, of course, tagged along. They went to Italy, Greece, London, Germany, South Africa, India, and Norway. Sam got so much inspiration for her art and Zander got to study world cultures up close. When they got back, I hired Zander as the World Cultures professor at North Sharpe. They live together in an apartment only a few minutes away from the school.

Even though North Sharpe was a great school, Andraya had higher expectations for herself. After she got her AA she transferred to Julliard. Julliard became her new dream and she soon forgot all about Yale. Of course, Nathan wanted to make North Sharpe his home. He became the coach for North Sharpe's official football team and the teacher's assistant for the photography class.

It was hard for Nathan and Andraya to stay together. They constantly wanted different things. They finally had to decide to stay just friends.

It was the same for Max and Bella. They stayed strong throughout all 4 years of North Sharpe, but while Max went off to New York to become a CEO at Apple and Bella went to Hollywood to film a few small roles in big name movies, they couldn't stay together. Tonight would be the first time they would see each other in 2 years.

Anthony became a radio host while Brenna became a social worker. Sadly, they also did not have a happy ending. They never became an item. A year after he graduated from North Sharpe, Anthony discovered he had brain tumor. He spent his last days with Brenna. He died in the year 2019, 5 years ago, when he was 23 years old. A tree was planted in North Sharpe's front yard in memory of him. I would never know it when I first met him, but his death hit me pretty hard. He was so innocent and caring and out of everyone he's the one that had the shortest life.

I looked away from the class picture hanging up in my office and looked out the window. The cars were coming in now. The new students were here. I smiled and walked down to the auditorium.

I was backstage getting ready to preform my big welcoming speech. I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned my head. Sam, Zander, Nathan and Krista were there, each one of them smiling. Sam mouthed Remember fuck you as she held up two middle fingers. Krista hit her arm with her elbow as her hands were preoccupied holding the car she calls a belly. The two giggled and I made my way on the stage. As I looked out into the crowd, I felt the nostalgia was in the air. As I always did, I said something classic to make the kids feel welcome. And of course, I ended it with, "Welcome to North Sharpe Institute of Technology."

Later that night I sat at the edge of the pool, drinking a beer. Krista, Sam, Zander and Nathan walked up to me and sat down all around me. "We found some strays," Sam smiled wide.

 At that moment, Andraya and Max walked in. I smiled wide as he greeted them.

The whole night went by with reminiscing stories, catching up, and beer.

Zander stood up in the middle of it all. "I was planning to do this in some place cool like France or Beijing, but this is our home and you guys are our family," he smiled wide and turned to Sam. I knew what was happening. Since Sam didn't have a father and her mother was never really around, Zander asked me for my blessing. It made me feel special because in the end, Sam really was my family.

Zander got down on one knee and smiled up at her. The girls were gasping and everyone was smiling. "What do you say, babe? Are you ready to marry the nerd you fell in love with?"

Sam smiled wide. She was so happy. "Hell to the yes!" she laughed loudly and wrapped her arms around Zander.

Everyone cheered loudly as he slipped the diamond ring on her finger. They shared a kiss and Krista stood up. "Guys, we have to remember this moment." she said and got her phone out.

Sam's devil smile formed on her face as looked at everyone. "Let's jump in the pool."

I laughed. "Why not?" he smiled at her.

Krista walked to the other side of the pool as everyone began taking off their valuable items. We all stood at the edge of the pool in a line. It went from Zander to Sam to me to Max to Nathan to Andraya. We all grabbed each others hands as Krista pressed 'record' on her phone. Sam and I smiled at each other as Krista's voice said, "One, two, three!"

We jumped into the pool, screaming and cheering loudly.

That was one of their happiest moments, floating around with running mascara and ruined 500 dollar suits.

That's how I would like our story would come to a close. Thank you for reading this story about some extraordinary people.

A/N: OMGEEEEEEE IT'S OVER!!!! It's so hard for me to finish stories. I always get more and more ideas for them. I have 2 ideas for a sequel: a spin off of Sam and Zander's relationship (because somewhere along the way Sam became like a really BIG character lol) and... wait for it... NORTH SHARPE, THE NEXT GENERATION! It would be just like Degrassi, but without the sucky characters :D I don't think either will happen though :( I just like to get carried away sometimes! Anyway if you read this story, thank you so much! While I hated it at times, I always came back to show it some love. I hope I covered all resolutions to each character, I tried to. Anyway on to new stories :) Byeeeeee! <3