Chapter 20 {Confessions}

As Alexa turned around, she accidently bumped into a guy and her drink spilled all over his blazer. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" she immediatly said and looked up at him.

Diego's polite smile faded as he looked down at her. "It's fine, Alexa. Enjoy the party," he said before leaving.

"Diego!" she called after him. She sighed when she realized he wouldn't listen to her.

Mikayla raised an eyebrow as she walked up to Alexa. "Stay away from Diego, you little slut," she snarled. "You already broke his heart. Don't break Lily's."

Alexa shook her head. "I didn't mean any harm."

"Lily may to be nice to you. But you needed to hear it. Stay away," she said one more time before leaving. Alexa sighed and she threw her cup in the trash.

---

Anthony frowned when Brenna opened the door in tears. "Brenna? What's wrong?"

Brenna sniffled and then pulled Anthony into a hug. "Can I tell you something?"

Anthony nodded. "Anything." Brenna smiled at Anthony and then pulled him into her dorm room. She curled up into a ball on her bed as Anthony sat in the computer chair across from her. "What is it?"

Brenna sniffled again. "There's a reason I don't go to parties. I went to this party two years ago. I was 16. There was this guy there and apparently he did something to my drink and he..." Brenna sobbed one more time before continuing. "He raped me. And I got pregnant with his baby." Anthony put a hand on her knee and she cried some more. "I-I tried to do the right thing. I went through with the pregnancy and I gave the baby up for adoption. A month ago a found out who adopted her. A single mother who lives an hour away from here. I've been trying and trying to get in touch with her. I finally did an hour ago. I tried to negotiate with her for her to let me see my baby. She told me she would never let a high school drop out near her daughter." Brenna sniffled and shook her head. "And she called me a whore and a low-life. But what's worse is that I will never ever see my baby." Brenna finished and cried harder. Anthony frowned. He then pulled Brenna into a hug and she cried on his shoulder.

///The Next Morning///

When Sam woke up, she almost didn't know where she was for a moment. That was until Zander came out of the bathroom, drying his wet hair. She immediately sat up and looked at him. He smiled slightly. "Hey..."

"Hey..." she responded. "Are you okay?"

Zander sighed as he sat down next to her on the bed. He slightly nodded. "I will be. Kendall loaned me some money so I can go out to the funeral. I'll be gone about two weeks so I can spend some time with my family," he explained.

Sam nodded. "Good."

"Thank you, Sam," Zander said, smiling at her. "For last night. I needed it."

Sam forced a smile at him and got up and walked to the door. She was about to walk out, but she turned around and looked at him. "Zander?" Zander quickly looked at her.

"Yeah?" Zander perked up, wondering if she was having another confession moment like she did that night she was drunk.

Sam narrowed her eyes. "We're friends now, right?" she asked, biting her lip.

Zander laughed and nodded. He then went over and hugged her. "Friends."

As they pulled away, Sam nodded and smiled. "See you in two weeks," she said before leaving the room.

---

Kendall woke up to someone knocking on his door. When he opened it, it was Max. Max sighed as he saw Kendall in nothing but his boxers. He looked over and saw Krista sleeping peacefully in the bed. He raised his eyebrows. "I see you were busy last night."

Kendall rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"

Max shook his head. "Don't you get it Kendall? You're the rebound!"

Kendall glared at Max. "What?"

Max raised his eyebrows. "What do you think happened between Chris and Krista?"

Kendall shrugged. "I don't know. They broke up?"

Max sighed. "Chris cheated on Krista. 24 hours before she can running into your arms."

Kendall rolled his eyes. "How do you know?"

Max shrugged. "It was all anyone gossiped about at the BKE rush."

Kendall scoffed. "You're seriously thinking about becoming a BKE?"

"I already have a girlfriend pledging for Kappa. I think it fits quite nicely."

"Yeah, maybe in your mind, Max. This is the real world. And you'll never be good enough for them," Kendall snarled.

Max crossed his arms. "Just think about what I told you," he said before leaving.

Kendall sighed and shut the door. He looked over and Krista and shook his head. He then walked over to her and shook her so she would wake up. She groaned a while until she finally woke up. She looked up at Kendall and smiled slightly. "Good morning."

"Am I the rebound?" Kendall immediately asked. Krista narrowed her eyes at him. "What?" she asked, shaking her head.

"Did you sleep with me, just to feel good about yourself because Chris cheated on you?" Kendall asked sternly.

Krista sat up. "How do you know that?"

Kendall laughed bitterly and stood up. "So it's true!"

"I never said that!" Krista yelled at him. "What I said to you last night was true. I still have feelings for you."

"Then why now, Krista?! Why now did you finally proclaim these feelings to me?"

Krista looked down. "I don't know."

"Get out." Kendall snarled.

"What?!" Krista couldn't believe Kendall could use such a tone of voice with her.

"Now is not the right time for us to be together," he said, not looking at her.

"Fine," Krista croaked and gathered her clothes. She quickly put them on and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

{Photo: Diego}