Chapter 23 {Initiation}

Brenna smiled wide as she pulled Anthony to the class room. "Kendall told me to meet him here. I'm so happy! I can't believe they actually accepted me to be North Sharpe's official mascot," she squealed and hugged him.

Anthony smiled wide. "What animal is the mascot here, anyway?"

"Oh, a sandwich." Brenna smiled wide. "Every Halloween I tried to convince my mom to let me go as a sandwich, but she always made me go as a Disney princess. Today, my dream is fulfilled!"

Kendall smiled as he walked into the class room. Krista, Bella, Andraya and Nathan were trailing behind him. Kendall pointed at Brenna with his pen. "Ms. Somerhalder?"

Brenna smiled wide and nodded. "That's me!" she said excitedly.

Kendall nodded. "Good, your costume should be here in just a few moments."

Brenna nodded, clearly she was very excited. Anthony started introducing himself to everyone which made Brenna giggle.

The group looked up as Sam and Zander entered. Zander had the uniform in his arms. He set down the giant sandwich in front of them. "Here's the mascot uniform," Zander began. "Sam and I worked on it all night."

"Awesome!" Brenna exclaimed, running up to it. Clearly, she wanted to put it on.

"Yeah, well I got to get to my graffiti class. Bye guys!" Sam said and began walking away.

Zander quickly turned around. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Sam bit her lip to keep herself from smiling. She turned around and smirked at Zander. She ran up and jumped into Zander's arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he supported her by holding her waist tightly. Sam quickly leaned down and kissed him passionately as Zander smiled through the kiss. He then set her down and she casually walked away. Zander smiled as he watched her leave. He turned around and the everyone's mouths were hanging wide open.

"Oh yeah. Sam and I are dating," he said casually. "Brenna, right? Are you sure we got your measurements right?" he asked, looking down at Brenna.

Brenna looked up at Zander and giggled at the fact he was trying to change the subject.

----1 Week Later----

"So..." Sam said as she leaned on couch where Kendall was sitting. "Are you doing anything special for Krista's birthday?" Kendall smirked as he looked at Sam. She shrugged. "What?"

"You remembered. That means you still care," he smiled at her.

Sam rolled her eyes. "Of course I remember. Every year for 17 years she bugged me about her birthday. Whether I care or not, it will always be permanently burned in my brain."

Kendall laughed and looked down. "I wanna do something... big, you know?"

Sam smiled wide. "Everyone loves a good party."

Kendall narrowed his eyes at her. "You really think she'll like that?"

Sam nodded. "It'll be like the sweet sixteen she never got to have. Even though she was planning for it since she was six."

Kendall smiled wide. "That's an amazing idea, Sam."

Sam smiled and shrugged. "I know."

~~~

Mikayla sighed as she took out the pin. She pouted and showed the girls. "This one was supposed to be for Krista."

Lily forced a smile. "I'm sure she'd perfectly happy at this North Sharpe she told us about." As Lily did the last touches on her makeup, she turned around and smiled wide. "Okay, girls. It's time for the annual ball. At the end of the night, before the last dance we announce the new members of our sisterhood."

The girls squealed, then piled out of the room one by one. Lily was the last to leave. This gave Chris the opportunity to take her by the arm and drag her in a corner.

"Chris! What the hell are you doing?!" she yelled at him.

Chris held her shoulders and looked her in the eye. "You are going to accept Alexa in this sorority. Understand me?" 

Lily laughed. "Oh my gosh. You like her! News flash, sweetheart, she already has a boyfriend."

At this moment, Max walked up. Diego had sent him to look for Lily. She had to make her entrance. He quickly hid and listened in to their conversation.

"Let's face it. Max is a loser. He will never be a BKE! Alexa was only using him to get what she wanted. And now I want her. And I always get what I want," Chris smirked.

"What's so special about her anyway?!" Lily yelled.

Chris shrugged. "She's hot, sexy and..." he smirked as he looked Lily up and down. "skinny."

Lily's eyes widened. Chris knew that she had weight problems, but no one dared to talk about it in front of her. She pushed Chris back so forcefully that he hit the wall. She then ran to her room in tears.

Max sighed and rubbed his face. He always knew he wasn't good enough for Alexa. He just never knew she would use him like that.

Lily wiped her tears as she sat in the chair next to her window. She looked out at the party going on outside. She spotted Alexa talking to Diego. They were laughing and smiling. She shook her head, angry and pissed off at both of them. She turned around and spotted the keg in her room. She took it out of the bucket of ice and held it up to her window. The perfect moment came along. Alexa stood right under her. Lily smirked. Before her conscience could stop her, the ice water spilled all over Alexa. Diego looked up and saw Lily. Her eyes widened once she realized what he had done. She quickly left the window and went downstairs. She reached the scene as everyone began crowding around to see what had happened.

"How could you, Lily?!" Diego yelled at her as he put a towel over the shivering Alexa.

Lily suddenly regretted everything she had done. "N-Nothing. It was part of her... initiation."

"Lily! You know we can't do that anymore ever since the Sorority union banned all pledging in case of accidents." Mikayla said, sternly.

Lily looked down. "I know! I just wanted to see if she was worthy-"

"Worthy for the sorority or worthy to be a part of our lives again?!" Diego yelled at her.

The tears whelmed up in Lily's eyes. "I'm sorry, Diego."

Diego nodded, looking her up and down. "Yeah... Me too. We're done."

"No! No, you don't mean that!" Lily cried.

Diego nodded, trying to hold in his rage and sadness. "I do," he stated simply and walked Alexa inside.

Lily turned to her friends for comfort but Mikayla and Alison shook their heads. "Lily, you broke all values of sisterhood. We have to question whether or not your intentions are true."

Lily looked down, her own friends were turning against her. She looked up at Louis and Logan who had on sad faces. She nodded, held her head up high, and walked out of the party.

A/N: Hey guys, if you have been reading this story, I made more name changes. I hated having an Alexa and and Alexandria and at one point Nathan was even an Alex. LOL. So I changed Alexandria to Lily :)