Chapter 19 {Tears}

Krista bit her lip as she entered North Sharpe's Party. She looked around for Kendall. She smiled when she spotted him. She started walking up to him, but before she could say hi, a pretty brown haired girl grabbed his collar and kissed him harshly. Krista felt heart broken. This was the first time she had ever seen Kendall with another girl since they broke up. "Having fun?" she yelled over the music.  

Kendall immediatly pulled away and looked at Krista. "Uh-duh yeah I guess." Krista rolled her eyes and began walking away from him. Kendall excused himself from the girl and started running after Krista. "Krista!" he called. "Krista wait!"

  "What?!" she snarled as she turned around.  

"Why are you so jealous?!" Kendall yelled back. "You were the one that left me, okay?! You left me for Chris!"  

"That doesn't mean I still don't have feelings for you!" she cried.  

"W-What?" Kendall stuttered.  

"Ugh! You idiot!" she yelled at him before grabbing his collar and kissing him passionatly. Kendall instantly grabbed her face as he kissed her back. Krista slowly pulled away after a while and looked into Kendall's eyes.

"What does this mean?" he asked, looking down at her.

"It means we take this slowly," she told him. They stared at each other for a moment before reaching out and kissing passionately again. Krista pulled away after a while breathing heavily. "Fuck slowly. Take me to your dorm room."  

Kendall's eyes widened. "What?"  

"Now!" she yelled. Kendall smiled wide and grabbed her hand, running out with her to his dorm room as she giggled.

---

Sam sighed as she pulled Nathan away from Noesha. "Have you seen Zander?" she yelled over the music. 

Nathan sighed as he looked at Sam. He then took her by the arm and led her out of the party. "Nathan! What are you doing?!" Sam yelled as she snatched her arm out of his grip. "You know I hate that!"  

Nathan at her with sad eyes. "Zander's not here because he got a call about a half an hour ago."  

Sam scrunched her eyes and looked at him. "About?"  

Nathan sighed, looking down. "Zander's mom died."  

Sam's eyes widened. "When?! Is Zander going to go see him? Is Zander okay? Where's Zander?!" she asked quickly, not even waiting for an answer.  

Nathan yelled Sam's name repeatedly, then grabbing her by the shoulders. "Zander's mom was in intense care 5 states away. Zander can't go see him until he gets a plane ticket. He's in his room, but he didn't look good when he left."  

Sam quickly got out of Nathan's grip and ran down the paved sidewalk of North Sharpe. Nathan sighed as he watched her leave.

--- 

Bella awkwardly kissed back as the guy kissed her harshly, laughing like an idiot as they stumbled into her dorm room. Bella pulled away a turned on a light. When she turned back around a guy was holding a letter. "You've got mail," he giggled. Bella curiously took it out of his hand. As she began opening it and reading it, the guy hugged her from behind and started kissing her neck. She wiggled her way out of the guy's grip and turned to him, holding up the letter.  

"Where did you get this?" she asked, sternly.  

"It was on the floor by your door," the guy giggled to himself. "Hey, that rhymes!"  

Bella sighed and pushed him out. "Get out."  

"B-But I thought we were gonna-" the guy pleaded.  

Before he could finish, Bella slammed the door in his face. She then ran over to her phone and started dialing Max's number.

---

Sam quickly knocked on Zander's door. As Zander opened it, she looked up at him with sad eyes. "I'm so sorry," she told him. Zander nodded as he rubbed his face. "Can I come in?" Sam asked, looking into his red puffy eyes. Zander nodded once more and stepped aside to let her in. Sam looked at Zander as he sat on the opposite bed. She looked down, not knowing what to say in a time like this.  

"I can't stop picturing me and my mom," Zander began as Sam looked at him, "during my first baseball game. My dad didn't bother showing up. But she forced my younger brother to make signs and she bought customized Team Zander shirts." Zander smiled to himself as he looked down. He then looked at Sam with tears in his eyes as he shook his head. "And now I'll never see her again."  

Sam looked at him with sad eyes. She put a hand on his cheek as he looked down. He put his head in her lap as he cried harder. Sam rubbed his back soothingly. The night, Sam didn't have the heart to just leave him. She rubbed his back until he fell asleep. Pretty soon after, she fell asleep herself.

---

Max smiled to himself as he saw Bella on his caller I.D. He immediately picked it up. "Hello?"  

Alexa hit his arm. "Max! You're supposed to be socializing!"  

"Max! Look, I got your letter. You honestly don't know how happy it made me. I feel really bad about the fight too. And Max, I have feelings for you, too," Bella smiled wide as she looked down at the letter.  

Max half smiled. "That's great, Bella. You don't know how happy it makes me to hear you say that. But-" Max looked at Alexa and held up a finger to signal for her to give him one minute. Alexa sighed and got up to go get some punch. Max held the telephone back up to his ear. "Bella, I have a girlfriend now."  

Bella's smile immediately faded. "Oh..." she forced a laugh. "So soon?"  

"Yeah, it's a long story. I wrote that letter because I didn't like the way things ended between us. Just incase I never did see you again, I wanted you to know how I feel. Listen, I should go now. Um, I don't know if I'll see you around campus or not. That letter was a good bye letter." He said as he rubbed his face.  

Bella forced a smile. "Oh, yeah I know. I just thought if I called you up and told you how I felt it would be like in the movies," she forced another laugh.  

Max smiled slightly. "Right. I kinda wish it could be like that too. Bye, Bella."  

Bella covered her mouth as she felt the tears whelming up in her eyes. "Bye, Max," she croaked and hung up the phone.  

Max sighed and hung up the phone. He then hit the chair out of frustration and pulled at his hair.