Chapter 18 {Partying}

Brenna smiled as Anthony sat down with her. "So..." he began. "Are you going to that party tonight?"

Brenna wrinkled her nose and shook her head no. "I don't like parties."

"Everyone likes parties!" he smiled. "Do you think they'll have a clown there?"

Brenna giggled, then leaned over and kissed his cheek which made Anthony blush. "You're so sweet, Anthony."

Anthony smiled wide. "Hey, um maybe I can come by to your dorm during the party. We can hang out and have our own party."

Brenna bit her lip and nodded. "I'd like that."

"Hey," Max said as he walked up to Alexa. "You texted me last night, what's this big idea?"

"A power couple!" Alexa squealed. "I have a chance at being a Kappa and you can be at BKE! Oh, Max, it's perfect!" she smiled wide.

Max laughed nervously and adjusted his collar. "A fraternity? Are you sure that's really me?"

Alexa's smile faded. "Oh well, I don't want to force you to do whatever you don't want to. I'm sorry," she looked down and pouted.

Max grabbed Alexa's shoulders. "Hey, hey, hey. I just want to do whatever makes you happy."

Alexa's eyes brightened. "So you'll do it?"

Max forced a smile and nodded. "Uh huh," he said while his voice cracked. Alexa squealed and wrapped her arms tightly around Max's neck while planting a firm kiss on his lips.

///That Night///

Alexa adjusted Max's tie before they entered the BKE house. Mikayla quickly ran up to Lily and whispered in her ear that Alexa was there. Lily sighed when she saw Alexa kissing a new guy. "That poor guy."

"Who?" Diego asked walking up to her and Mikayla with Logan trailing behind.

Lily shook her head. "Uh, Chris. It's so sad how Krista and him aren't together anymore."

"Yeah what happened between them?" Diego asked as he took a sip of his drink.

"Oh, Chris cheated on her," Alison smiled.

Diego's eyes widened slightly. "With who?"

Alison laughed. "Duh. Alexa."

Diego looked down. "I have to go," he said before leaving.

"Diego!" Lily called desperately. She sighed to herself, then hit Alison in the arm.

"Ow!" Alison yelled, offended. Mikayla leaned next to her ear.

"You did something wrong again, sweetie."

Alison's eyes widened. "Ohhhh." 

~

Kendall smiled wide as he looked at all the dancing students in the flashing lights. "You really did it, Sam." 

Sam smirked as she leaned back. "Yeah, well you know."

As Kendall looked over, he spotted a girl walking up to him. She had light brown hair and a strapless, tight, red dress on. She smirked as the guys moved out of the way for her. Kendall gulped and stood up straight once the girl reached him. "I heard you were in charge of this whole party."

Sam smiled wide. "That's right! Kendall here does everything to make you happy."

Kendall's eyes widened and he quickly leaned down and whispered in Sam's ear. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to get you laid," she whispered back. Sam turned to the girl and smiled. "He says he would love it if you would dance with him."

"Well I would love that, too," she smiled and grabbed Kendall's hand, pulling him out into the dance floor.

"Hey," Andraya said walking up to Sam. 

Sam looked her up and down and laughed. "Andraya, this is a party. You couldn't put away your kakhy pants and sweater for one night?" Sam waited for Andraya to respond, but she was just looking in another direction. Sam furrowed her eyebrows and turned her head in the direction Andraya was looking. She sighed. "I told you, Andraya. Nathan will never see you as anything more than a friend."

Andraya looked down at this comment. "Her name is Noesha. She's the most talented and prettiest girl in the whole music class." 

Sam scoffed. "Fuck that. You're the smartest. You've got brains and talent. Nathan just doesn't know what he's missing out on."

Andraya furrowed her eyebrows and smiled. "Are you being nice to me?"

"Pfft!" Sam scoffed as if she were guilty. "Pfft! I was not- I'm going to go find Zander," she stated and quickly walked away. Andraya looked down and smiled to herself.

Bella bounced around awkwardly. She didn't really know anyone at this party. The only person she knew was Max, but he was out of the picture. Then, some random guy approached her. "Hey girly! Having fun?"

Bella shrugged. "As much fun as I can."

The guy smirked. "How about I show you what real fun is like?"

Bella stopped dancing and stared at him. "I'm going to be an actress someday."

The guy smiled wide. "Right on!"

Bella sighed. "Take me to your dorm room."