CHAPTER THREE

IT WAS RAINING outside, the rain drops clattering against Courtney's window

IT WAS RAINING outside, the rain drops clattering against Courtney's window. They youngest Grey loved sleep and was like a lioness when you woke her up before her alarm went off. However, Izzie didn't know that piece of information and woke Courtney up. "What the hell are you doing in my room, Izzie? I'm trying to sleep over here!" Courtney snapped with an icy tone. She looked at her clock, seeing that it was 4.36 am, before looking at Izzie again. Said girl was hovering over the youngest Grey with a cup of coffee in her hand.

"George's room is bigger than mine."

"Are you serious? This is the reason you woke me up? A stupid room? Be glad that you even get to stay here." Courtney looked away from the blonde. "Just get out of my room. Go complain to Meredith about it, she might actually care more about this problem than I do."

"Sorry." Izzie quickly left the youngest Grey alone, who got out of her bed with a sigh. She grabbed some clothes out of her closet and strolled towards the bathroom. Before closing the bathroom door, she saw Meredith walking fast through the halls with Izzie following her. While Courtney was in the bathroom, the other two roommates were still complaining to Meredith about the rooming situation.

With a sigh, Courtney got ready, glad that finally she had some space and quiet. She heard footsteps coming up the stairs. When she exited the bathroom, she knew that now Meredith needed some quiet, alone time. "Am I the only one regretting the decision?" Courtney wondered as Meredith passed her by in a hurry. She gave her younger sister a look before entering the bathroom.

"Really? We should watch them. Meredith do you want to watch –" George asked, Courtney not knowing what they were talking about. Meredith however had enough of them and slammed the door in their faces. Seconds later, she opened it again and took Izzie's coffee before shutting the door again.

"Meredith, do you want some privacy?"

"What do you think, George? Does it look like she wants to talk?" Courtney deadpanned as she pointed at the closed door.

☤☤☤

An annoyed Bailey was walking down the hallway with her interns following her. She had been in a bad mood ever since that morning, when the 'Dead Baby Bike Race' had begun. Derek, who was new to Seattle, didn't know about the little fact and was almost run over, but Bailey saved his life. Every single year, the bar (The Dead Baby Bar - a horrendous name) held an underground bike race. The winner got free shots of tequila. The prize that Seattle Grace got was mass casualties: bikers and pedestrians. "Fools on bikes killing themselves. Natural selection is what it is."

"So what's up with the Nazi? Is she off her meds?" Alex Karev asked no one in particular as he walked next to Courtney. She tried to not look at the guy next to her, still a bit angry from the comment he had made. Maybe she would forgive him, maybe not. Only time could tell if they were ever going to be friends.