CHAPTER THIRTY

COURTNEY WAS WONDERING how she could murder Derek Shepherd

COURTNEY WAS WONDERING how she could murder Derek Shepherd. She could stab him with a scalpel or push him down the stairs to break his neck. She would have to make sure that she hid the body well, since she didn't want to get caught. Imagine that, Courtney Grey in a jail cell because she murdered her sister's ex-boyfriend. How proud would her parents be then? Would they even visit her? Ellis definitely not, since she didn't even know who Courtney was half of the time. Would Thatcher though? Probably not, he has his other more normal family after all. "Would you visit me in jail if I murdered somebody?" Courtney asked her sister. Her eyes quickly flickered over to the neurosurgeon at the other side of the bar.

Cristina, Izzie and the two sisters were at Joe's bar. They had planned to have a good time, but that didn't really happen. The moment when Derek and Preston had entered the bar, the mood had dropped below zero. The two men had chosen to play darts and couldn't help but look over to the girls' side when they threw it. Meredith looked away from Derek for a second to glance at her sister with a confused look in her eyes. "What? Who are you going to kill?"

"Who do you think?" Courtney made it painfully obvious about who she was speaking as she looked over to the man in question. He glanced over at her sister before throwing his dart and taking a sip of his drink.

"I think I'll join you in jail." Meredith said as she angrily took a bite of her snack. A small smile appeared on the blonde's face as she held up her hand. Meredith's hand hit her sister's perfectly without even having looked her way. Her eyes were challenging the man across the room. Derek looked over their way again. Courtney took a sip of her wine as she waved at him with a sly smile and threatening look on her face. After the little chat they had had, Courtney hated the man even more. Inside, she was boiling, but from the outside she looked incredibly cold. The girl had mastered her poker face over the years.

The two sisters had bonded the night after both of them had had a conversation with Derek. Meredith had gotten quite drunk on some tequila, while Courtney had decided to stay mostly sober. She had drunk some wine, but not enough to make her as drunk as Meredith was. While drinking from their fancy wine glasses and sitting in their pajamas on the couch, the girls had been laughing and dragging Derek's name through the mud. Making fun of Derek together had been just what they needed.

"He's picturing my face. He's totally picturing that dart puncturing my skull," Cristina said, after getting a look from Burke right before he threw his dart at the board. She angrily threw some snacks on the table. Burke flexed a muscle at Derek, which Cristina quickly imitated to show the girls how foolish he looked. "Whoa! Look at that."

It was Derek's turn again. He couldn't help himself and his eyes landed on Meredith again. He then threw the darts as hard as he could towards the board. He clearly had some frustrations that he needed to work through. "Derek...Derek is picturing you." Izzie felt the need to but in. Courtney took another sip of her wine, hoping that Izzie wouldn't talk again. The other blonde started annoying her more and more with how she treated Callie for example. Courtney was slowly reaching her Izzie-limit.