Chapter 5

"Thank you Hinami, see you soon. Bye boys!" Blowing your two young boys kisses, you waved and closed the door behind you as you left for work.

Looking at the watch on your wrist, you were on time and feeling motivated to work. The small break you took really helped you and your boys, if they were happy, you were happy. Stepping onto the train, you looked out the window to kill time.

Feeling a slight vibration in your purse, you pulled out your phone and gotten a text from Akira.

'Can you get four cups of coffee for us at the meeting? Get three of the usual and one black coffee, thank you. We'll be in the meeting office, knock whenever you come and we'll let you in.

- Akira Mado'

When you got off the train platform, you took a small detour towards :re to get the coffee. There was something really calming about that cafe, the atmosphere is nice and the staff were really polite. The coffee was even good too.

"Good morning, did you want your regular?" The waitress asked as you stood in front of the counter. "Yes please, can I get three of my regulars and one black coffee to go?" You respond as you fumbled through your purse to get the Yen out.

As you took out the right amount of Yen, you looked back up and your eyes glanced toward the waitresses name tag. "Touka..-san?" Hearing her name called, she turned her head toward you. "Yes?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I was just reading your name tag." Touka smiled at you and placed a cup of coffee on the counter before she began making the other ones.

"If you don't mind, can I also have your name? Since you're a regular, it'll be easier to address you." She asked as she walked around behind the counter placing the lids on the other three.

"Yes of course, it's (L/N) (F/N), but (F/N) is fine." She smiled at you as she placed all four coffee's into a small drink holder for you. You handed her the yen and she gave you your change back. "Thank you (F/N)-san, have a good day."

Bowing politely, you exited the cafe and walked a couple minutes toward the CCG building. As you entered the building, you showed the ladies at the front desk your badge before you walked upstairs toward the meeting office.

Knocking on the door softly, you waited a few seconds before a man opened up the door for you. Bowing slightly, you entered the room and walked over to Akira and placed a cup of coffee in front of her.

"Thank you." Akira replied as you nodded at her. "Akira-san? Who do I give the black coffee too?" Not removing her eyes from her cup of coffee, she pointed across the table. Looking over, your heart jumped at the person,

It was Sasaki Haise.

Thanking Akira, you walked around the table and handed Shinohara and Arima their coffee's before you got to Haise. Placing Haise's cup of coffee in front of him, he looked up at you and smiled.

"Thank you (F/N)-chan." Haise smiled at you and you smiled back, a tint of blush on your cheeks. "You're welcome."

Stepping back, you walked toward the door and bowed before you quietly opened the door and stepped outside, lightly shutting the door behind you.

-

"Great work today (L/N)-san." The ladies at the front desk say as you were getting ready to leave. You smiled at them and swung your bag over your shoulder. "Thank you, i'll be going now."

"(F/N)-chan, wait!" Turning around, you see Haise jogging towards you, his multicolored hair flowing with each movement he took. "Let me walk you home. I wouldn't want a young lady walking alone." You chuckled at his words.

"I'm not that young anymore Haise, I'm 29 now. I'm a mother." You state as Haise walked by your side. He hummed and smiled at you.

"You're still beautiful though." Your eyes widened and your mouth opened. Blush tinted your cheeks as you looked at the ground. "Do you want to stop by and get some coffee with me?"

You looked up and smiled at Haise, "I'd love to but my boys are waiting for me back home." Haise nodded and continued walking with you.

"That's fine, you really love your boys. It's really sweet."

"They're all I have left." You replied with a sad smile. "And I'm all they have left. As a mother, I have to make sure they're living a great life. A better one than I am."

"And you're doing all of this alone?"

"Unfortunately." You reply, shrugging. Haise's brows furrowed at you. "Hey, I know we don't really know each other all too well, but I'll help you. You don't have to do this alone anymore."

You looked over at Haise with a shocked expression before your lips curved into a smile. "Thank you Haise."

-

"Mommy!" Chiaki ran to your legs as you opened the door. "I missed you!" Leaning down, you placed a kiss on his forehead and hugged him.

"I missed you too sweetheart." Chiaki smiled and looked up, a shocked expression on his face.

"Hey, you are that man that was with my mommy!" He chirped as he pointed at Haise. "Are you going to marry my mommy?"

Everybody had a shocked expression on their faces. Even Hinami and Izuki. Haise and you blushed as Chiaki walked over to Haise and smiled at him. It went silent for a couple long seconds.

"Ch-Chiaki! You don't say that to people!" You cried as you ran toward him and carried him away from Haise and over to Izuki who was with Hinami. Your face was as red as a tomato as you apologized to Haise.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what got into him!" You state again as you bowed and apology. Haise let out a small chuckle and shook his hands.

"I-It's fine, don't worry about it. He's still a kid, they're curious." You stood back up and placed a hand on your forehead. "Again, I apologize...Also, thank you for walking me back home. I appreciate it."

"Of course, I don't mind. I should get going now. Have a good night, see you tomorrow then." Haise waved goodbye to you as he stepped back outside and walked away. You pursed your lips and shut the door.

"Chiaki..." You groaned as he ran to your legs and hugged them. He looked up at you, "Sorry mommy."

"It's okay, just don't say stuff like that again okay?" He nodded. "Thank you for watching them Hinami, see you tomorrow."

"You're welcome. Have a good night." You and Chiaki waved Hinami goodbye as you closed the door and walked into the kitchen to cook dinner.

Chiaki walked over to Izuki who was in the living room doing his math. He sat down in front of his brother and pouted.

"Izuki, I thought you said he was going to be our new dad." Chiaki whined quietly to his brother.

"Chiaki, you have to wait a long time. They have to talk a lot first." Izuki replied flipping the page to his workbook. "It's okay, we'll get a dad soon." He replied as he looked up through his lashes to Chiaki.

"Now, go color in your book." Izuki said as he held out small crayons to Chiaki. "Okay~" Chiaki grabbed the crayons and lied on his stomach, coloring in the coloring book Hinami gave him.