Chapter 15

Sorry this chapter took me a while, I didn't want to rush it and I wanted a good quality chapter for you readers. Thanks for waiting! I hope you enjoy!

Sorry if the formatting is a bit different, I wrote this on my phone so there will be a few more mistakes!

--------------------

"Come on boys! Start packing, we're leaving tomorrow!" You said as you ran around the house to pack for yourself and to pack for the boys. They each had their own little backpacks to put some snack and extra clothes in. It was a really good thing because they each liked to pack for themselves.

"When will Sasaki-san come?" Chiaki asked as he softly placed in apple into his backpack. "He'll come tomorrow morning and we'll walk to the train station together." You replied as you handed his a small water bottle.

Haise and you decided to go on a Monday so the onsen wouldn't be too busy and packed. You were really excited, it was the first family in vacation in who knows how long! After you helped Chiaki and Izuki pack all their items, you packed for yourself.

The sun quickly set and the moon came out shining as you had finally finished packing everything. There wasn't a lot but it was certainly enough for your small family.

"Okay kids, let's go to bed so we can wake up in time tomorrow." You ushered the boys to their bedrooms and tucked them in bed before you left for your own.

Turning off all of the lights to the apartment, you got into bed and played on your phone for a few montes before you got a text.

'From: Sasaki Haise

Have you finished packing yet? I'm really excited!'

You chuckled at the text because he was like a small kid, but it was really cute.

'To: Sasaki Haise

Just finished packing a few minutes ago. Good thing the boys packed a bit too, made things easier for me.'

About a minute or two later, you got another text.

'From: Sasaki Haise

Aww, you could've asked me to come over to help! I love coming over to help!'

'To: Sasaki Haise

Haha, that's just an excuse to come see me and the boys Haise. Thanks anyways.'

'From: Sasaki Haise

Aww, you caught me! But I still do love coming to help. I'll let you sleep, see you tomorrow. Goodnight!'

'To: Sasaki Haise

Goodnight Haise.'

You smiled at his texts before you drifted off the sleep. It was actually really sweet that he likes to come see you and the kids, what a cutie.

*Ding Dong*

Hearing the sound of your doorbell, you slowly opened your eyes and continuously began to blink to wake yourself up from your tired state. 'Must be Haise' you thought as you got up to open the door.

As you opened the door, you saw a bright look Haise with his cute circular frames on his face. You couldn't help but smile at the sight of him.

"Good morning Haise, you look super cute today with those glasses on." You state as you gave him a small chuckle before you stepped aside to let him in. "Sorry, I just woke up so I'm still a mess."

Haise waved it off, "Don't worry, you're still pretty anyways~" He said back with a cute grin as you let out another small laugh.

"You're such a flirt sometimes Haise. Well, make yourself at home. Let me wake the boys up and get myself ready."

Haise nodded and watched as you walked into the younger boy's bedroom before walking to the bathroom. He placed his bags down on the floor and sat himself down on your couch, waiting patiently for you to finish whatever you were doing.

About half an hour later, you finally walked into the kitchen with the boys following behind you to Haise.

"Good morning Sasaki-san." They said in unison as they sat down next to him, still tired and sleepy.

"Do you want anything to fill yourself up before we leave?" You asked the male as he looked at you. "Just a cup of black coffee would be nice."

"Alright then."

After a small breakfast, the four of you gathered the luggage and went out the doors toward the train station where you would soon leave to enjoy a really nice vacation.

You held Chiaki's hand while Haise held Izuki's hand. Since Chiaki was younger, you wanted to stay with him to make sure he wasn't sick or anything. Izuki didn't seem to mind Haise at all.

"Do you have your ticket?" You asked Chiaki as he nodded and held up the small ticket in his hand. "Okay, don't let go of it. Hold onto it really tight."

"I will!"

Soon, the train came and you helped Chiaki drop his ticket into the small box before entering the train to find a seat. You found a really nice open spot in the corner of the train that had a lot of space for the four of you.

"Ah, finally made it on the train with no complications." You exclaimed as you sat down and placed your luggage next to you by the wall. Chiaki wanted to sit by the window to see all the scenery since he doesn't go out a lot.

"Hey Izuki! Come sit with me so we can talk together and take pictures!" Chiaki exclaimed holding up his small camera to his brother as Izuki bent forward to look at him. "I can't, mom's sitting by you."

Chiaki turned to you with a pouty lip, "Mommy, can Izuki sit with me? Please?" You have in and nodded. "Fine, just don't move anywhere unless you tell me or Sasaki-san so we can go with." Chiaki and Izuki nodded as the two of you switched seats.

Now it was Chiaki and Izuki while you sat next to Haise. Haise sat by the window so you could have better access to reaching the boys.

"Well hello there." Haise piped as he smiled at you. "Hi Haise." You said with a small chuckle. You could hear Chaiki and Izuki talking about the scenery and what they might see along the way. It was really cute to hear them talk together. They talked a lot about taking pictures of everything they liked too.

"Thanks for coming along Haise. It means a lot to the boy and me." You said as you gave him a smile. "Of course! You know I love spending time with you and the boys. I'm flattered you invited me also!"

"I'm really happy then. Let's enjoy this trip together."

Haise blushed a bit at the statement and nodded. "Y-yeah, let's enjoy it together."

Izuki smiled and cupped a hand around his mouth to Chiaki's war as they whispered. "Make sure you take lots of pictures of mom and Sasaki-san together. But make sure they don't see you."

Chaiki smiled brightly with sparkles in his eyes as he nodded. "Alright!"