Chapter 27

"Alright, here we are." You state as you placed your luggage down and looked at the trainstation of the 20th ward for the last time until who knows. Izuki and Chiaki stood by your side with their small luggage as well as they admired the train station and all the people pouring in and out of the trains.

Turning to look at Haise, his lips were pursed and he looked down at the now interesting ground as he used his foot to play with the ground. Reaching out to grab his hand, you squeezed it and gave him a reassuring smile. "Hey, don't be so sad."

"How can I not be? You're leaving.." He replied with a voice almost cracking. It was evident in his voice how much he loved you, so so much. Pulling him into a hug, you let out a warm breath onto his neck and smiled. "I won't be gone forever."

"It will seem like forever." Haise responded as he gave you a hug back before pulling away to give you a kiss on the lips. "I'll miss those soft pink lips of yours (F/N), donut forget me." He said with a small smile as you let out a chuckle. "You're so weird."

Bending down, he gave Chiaki and Izuki each a hug as he ruffled their hair softly. "Be good to your mom, watch her for me." Nodding the two boys gave him a hug back before standing next to your legs.

"Well," You start as they announced your train. "I'll see you later Haise." You said with a sad smile as you squeezed his hand before letting it slide out as you stepped forward. Grabbing your luggage, you helped the boys onto the train and into a seat by the window where they can see Haise.

As you settled down, the three of you looked back at Haise and waved goodbye as the train began to move slowly. Haise continued to follow and the words that came out of his lips that you were able to read made your heart skip a beat.

'I love you'

Smiling with a small wave, you replied back, "I love you too."

-

Wiping sweat off of your forehead, you stood up and leaned on your leg as you placed a hand on your hip. "That's the last of it." You replied as Izuki and Chiaki ran around in their new house. It was in much better condition than your previous one which did make you feel a lot better about the young munchkins living in here.

"Where's oba-chan?" Izuki asked as he stopped by your feet, Chiaki following behind. "She went to get us some food at the market." You replied with a small boop on the nose. He smiled and ran into his new room with Chiaki where they laughed and continued to use their energy.

There was a kind old lady who was living with you guys, which was a great help because she was willing to watch over Izuki and Chiaki. Not too long after, the doorbell rang and you walked over and opened the door for her as she carried to full bags of groceries.

"Oh, let me help!" You state as you reached for the two bags in her hands and carried them to the table. "You're such a sweet young lady~" She replied as she began to rummage through the bags for something. "It's what I do." You replied with a small blush.

"Here you go dear, make sure your babies get some as well." She said as she handed you some sushi. "My grandson works at a sushi restaurant so he always makes me some to bring home. I'll introduce you to him one day." She replied as you smiled and grabbed some chopsticks and grabbed a sushi roll. "Izuki, Chiaki; oba-chan brought sushi!"

Little feet were heard pattering on the floor before they both came up to you with their mouths open. You popped a small sushi roll into each of their mouths as they sat down on the chairs next to you chewing and enjoying their food.

"Don't forget to thank oba-chan." Chiaki and Izuki turned to oba-chan and smiled before small 'thank you's came out. She smiled and nodded as she watched you feed the two young boys who swung their feet under their chair.

"Oh, no ring? You're not married?" Glancing at your hand, you shook your head and smiled at her. "My old husband left me, but now I'm seeing a really nice guy. He's so sweet and funny and really handsome as well." You replied as you popped another sushi into Izuki's mouth.

"Oh, do you have a picture?" Nodding, you took out your phone and showed her a picture of you and Haise together. Your cheeks turned rosy as you thought back about Haise, it hasn't even been a day but you missed him a lot already. "Oh, he's a cutie for sure."

"You think? He was really upset about me and the kids leaving." You informed as you sat back down and continued to ut sushi into their mouths like tiny little birds. "Has he not proposed yet?" She asked as you blushed at her comment.

"No, not yet. He likes to take his time and doesn't rush things against me because he knows about my past relationship. He's very thoughtful."

"All done mommy! Thank you oba-chan for the sushi!" Chiaki exclaimed as he jumped off the chair and ran back to his room, but he tripped on the way and fell. "I'm okay! You let out a small laugh as you watched them run away.

"They're so full of energy aren't they? Are you planning to have anymore kids? You're still young, you can still get a few kids out into the world." You let out a small choke as you looked at her with a awkward smile. "Maybe not right now. Izuki and Chiaki are already a handful for me." You sigh as a small thought pops up in your head.

"But," You leaned closer to her and a big smile crosses your face, "I've always wanted a little girl too."