Chapter 18

Wrote this on my phone and didn't edit it so much so if you see any grammar mistakes or mistakes in general you'll know why ;)
-------------------------

The next few days at the onsen flew by but everything was great. Everybody had an amazing time relaxing. Even though you loved the onset, you couldn't wait to get home and relax.

"Are you all packed up boys?" You called out as you had just zipped all your bags and luggages. Looking over your shoulder, you see Izuki helping Chiaki with his small backpack. "Aww, you're such a sweet big brother Izuki."

"Okay, we're all packed now!" Chaiki exclaimed as he bent down to pick up Izuki's backpack. "Here you go." Izuki nodded at him as a thanks.

"Where's Sasaki-san?" Izuki asked as he looked around the room before his eyes glanced over at you. "He went to get us some drinks at the vending machine. He should be back soon."

As on que, Haise slid the door open with a few drinks in his arms. "I'm back, sorry it took so long." You smiled and shook your head. "Thanks so much Haise. Sorry you had to go by yourself."

Bending down, he gave Chiaki and Izuki their drinks before standing up and handing your drink to you. "I don't mind, plus you had to help the boys."

"I packed your stuff as well Haise. We're all set to leave right now." You replied grabbing your bag. Walking over to his luggage, Haise grabbed his luggage and nodded at you. "Okay boys, let's head out then."

The four of you checked out of the onsen hotel and walked over to the train station to wait for the train to take you back to Tokyo. While the four of you waited patiently at the station, you watched as Chiaki and Izuki walked around looking at the people and trains that came by.

"Oh, there's our train! Come on boys." You held onto Chiaki's hand while Haise held Izuki's. Walking onto the train you go to the back and settle down there, placing your luggage close by. "I'm going to sit by you okay mommy?" Chiaki asked as he smiled at you.

"Okay, I don't mind." You responded as you helped him into his seat. Looking over to the other side of you, Izuki and Haise were settled and had a small conversation with each other.

An hour passed and all the boys were fast asleep. You smiled as you looked at all their sleeping faces, it was really cute. Looking down at Chiaki's small backpack, you saw his small camera peeking out of his bag. Picking it up, you turned it in and looked at all the pictures he took.

Your cheeks turned a rosy color at the pictures you saw. Most if not all of the pictures were just on you and Haise. You had to admit, they were pretty cute. Chiaki did a great job but you were a little embarrassed at some of them too.

-

"Boys, boys, we're here. Wake up." Everybody had left the train and you were the last ones left. Quickly waking all of the boys up, you all grabbed your luggage and left to go to the apartment. "Wow, you guys must be tired." You state as you look over your should at their sleepy faces.

Haise chuckled, "I couldn't help myself, a nap sounded really good on the train." You laughed and opened the door to the apartment before pushing the door forward.

"We're home!" You explained before your eyes widened at what you saw in front you.

Your living room was filled with (Favorite Flowers). Vases of (Favorite flowers) were here and there, you had to admit it was quite beautiful but it was a lot.

"Wow! They're so pretty!" Izuki and Chiaki exclaimed as they ran its the house and ran around all the flowers. Haise looked at the room and his brows furred a bit in sadness and frustration.

"Who gave you all of these?" Haise asked as he looked at you and back at the flowered. Shrugging your shoulders, you stepped inside and looked at the vases trying to find a note or some sort.

"Mommy! I found something!" Chiaki exclaimed as he ran at you with a small envelope. Taking it from his small hands, you opened it and read it, Haise looking at the card as well from behind you.

'Dear (F/N),

I hope you like these followers. I remember you telling me these were your favorites and when I walked passed the flower shop, I thought a lot about you. I know it's a lot but I just wanted to show my love to you with these. It's not a lot but I hope they will make you happy.

- Kaneki Ken'

Your cheeks became red as you read the letter. It was really sweet and you did like the flowers. You were surprised Kaneki actually remembered what flower you liked. A smile formed in your lips as you slipped the note into our pocket.

"Well, they are quite lovely." You said out loud as you bent down to look at them closer. Looking behind you, you see Haise pursing his lips. "Are you okay Haise?"

"I'm fine. They are really beautiful flowers...Well, I should get going." Haise said in a cheery tone as he rubbed his chin. "Thank you so much for bringing me with you in the trip."

"Wait Haise, don't you want to stay for lunch? It's still so early in the day!" You replied as you stood up.

Haise shook his head and waved, "I'll be fine, ill come by to visit tomorrow. I need to work on some stuff for Akira and Arima, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Haise held his chin and waved good by as he left the apartment.

You stood by the flowers a bit confused with what happened but you knew Haise could handle himself so you let him relax to himself a bit.

"Come on boys, let's place these flowers around the house."