Chapter17

Sorry for the late chapter, but I hope you like it. I mean, I made it especially fluffy. Fangirled at my own chapter, lol.

Take your time or you might miss some cute fluffy stuff *u*

Also! Thank you for the 1k followers, I'm really really happy about that! Again, I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for being patient!

------------------

"Haise? Are you asleep?" You asked as you turned the the multi-colored hair male next to you. The four of you had just finished in the onsen about 2 hours ago, Izuki and Chiaki fast asleep.

"No, i'm still awake. Is something bothering you?" He responded turning towards you as well. You shook your head and scooted closer towards him. "No, just thinking."

"About what?" He questioned as the moonlight peeked through the small shades in the room. It was quiet and the only thing you could hear was the soft voice of Haise. "Just about the kids, and Kaneki.."

Haise's eyebrows furrowed at his name. Why were you thinking of him at a time like this? "Well, what about Kaneki?"

"Kaneki's trying so hard to get back in the family again, he knows what he's done wrong and he wants to fix everything. I can't help but feel kinda bad for him. He's going through a tough time right now."

You played with the bottom of your shirt and pursed your lips. "I shouldn't feel sorry at all, but I do." Haise glanced at you. "Why do you feel sorry then?"

"Maybe it's because Kaneki was my first love."

Haise's eyes widened at those words. His heart clenched and he wanted to push you away, of course Kaneki would be on your mind. Of course Haise couldn't compete with him, no matter what.

"We were in love, got married, had kids. I know that he left us and that part of me died, but a small part of me still loves him. Like, I can't let him go even if I want to."

Haise looked at you and a sad smile formed on his face. "You're just holding back on the fact that he left you and that you want a father or father figure for your kids." You nod at his words. "But if it's not too much, I can be their new dad."

Your eyes slightly widen and you look up into Haise's grey eyes. "What do you mean?"

"I can live with you guys, I'll help you as much as you want me to. I'll support Izuki and Chiaki as their new dad, they can look up to me."

Your heartbeat faster at his words. Would bringing Haise into the family change for the best? "Y-you already are apart of the family though Haise."

Haise looked at you and his hands held your shoulders, "Then let's get married."

"M-married?!" You gasped quietly as you held his gaze. "Haise, what are you talking about?"

"Forget about Kaneki, I'll do better than him. I'll raise your kids, I'll give you what Kaneki couldn't. Forget about him and focus on me." Haise's grey eyes pierced into your (Eye Color) ones. His breath tickling your lips.

"I love you (F/N)."

Your eyes saddened as a small smile formed on your lips. "Thank you Haise, but I don't know yet. Marriage might be too soon for me right now."

Haise noticed that you didn't respond back with an 'I love you' but he knew your feelings were being mixed around. Haise wasn't mad at you though, he understood.

"I'll wait for you then, I love you so I'll wait for you." You nodded and smiled. "Thanks Haise, I'm blessed to have you in my life."

You smiled at him lovingly as he smiled back. Right now, it was just the two of you and that's all you both needed at the moment. You placed your hands on his shoulders and looked at Haise, admiring everything about him. Especially how handsome he is.

Slowly closing your eyes, you leaned up and planted a soft sweet kiss on Haise's warm lips. It took him a few seconds before he closed his eyes and responded back to the kiss.

When you pulled away, you wrapped your arms around him and tucked your head on his chest. "Goodnight Haise." He smiled and wrapped his arms around you, "Goodnight (F/N)."

-

Chiaki woke up the next day to the birds chirping outside their room. Sitting up he rubbed his eyes and looked at the shades, standing up to open them. "Wow, it's bright."

As he turned back around his eyes settled upon you and Haise, wrapped around each other and sleeping so contentedly. "Oh, my camera!" Chiaki ran to the other side of the room and looked through his small backpack and pulled out his camera.

He walked in front of Haise and you and took a picture. "I'll show this to Izuki when he wakes up." Chiaki's small footsteps took him over to his backpack where he placed his camera back in his bag.

"Good morning mommy." Chiaki said quietly as he slipped himself between you and Haise. "Good morning sweetie." You replied tiredly as you wrap your arms around the smaller figure.

A few minutes later, you feel another figure slip between you and Chiaki. Opening your tired eyes, you see Izuki hugging you, already asleep as he settled in. Looking up, you see Haise's tired grey eyes watching you and the kids.

You gave him a smile as he did the same. Haise wrapped his hands around you and the four of you cuddled together in the warm happy morning.

It was a big happy family after all.