Chapter 14: Draco's a Dragon

When I walked outside the dungeons I saw Draco leaning on a wall, eyes closed. He looks cool at that position, though I can ruin that. I smirked and silently walked in front of him. I was going to scare him when he suddenly spoke

"If you're trying to scare me Zoe.. It won't work" he then opened his eyes and looked at me with a grin on his face.

I frowned at this. How did he know? Maybe my quiet steps were only quiet for me. He must have heard me walking.

I huffed at my hair that was at my face and started walking. It was lunch time at the Great Hall and I'm starving. Suddenly I felt someone put an arm around me and as a reflex, I turned whoever arm that was at its back, like on what I did to Pansy, but stopped when I realized it was just Draco...

"Bloody hell woman! Remind me to stay at least a meter away from you." he said, rubbing his arm.

"I'm sorry, it was just a reflex Draco. Plus, I didn't expect you to do that" I said, giggling.... Oh. My. Gods... I was giggling? Am I- Am I flirting with him????

He smirked at me and put his arm at my shoulder again, then whispered something in my ear.

"I like your giggle"

My eyes were wide and I felt my cheeks burn to a bright shade of red. I can't help it! He was so close to me that I can smell his perfume.

I hear him chuckle as we walk.

"Do you know Draco is a Latin word for Dragon?" i asked him.
"Really?" he said, looking amused.

"Yeah.. And your name is in the Hogwarts Motto"
He looked at me to continue so I did.

"The motto is Draco domiens nunquam titilladus which is Latin for Never tickle a sleeping dragon"

He looked at me in amazement and smirked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"I'm a dragon" he said proudly.
"Yeah.. Draco's a dragon!" i sang, making him laugh at my foolishness.

When we entered the Great Hall I spotted Hermione, eating and talking with Ron and Harry. I was about to walk but stopped when I realized that Draco has his arms around my shoulder.

"Uh Draco? You should go to your table now"
"Yeah.. And you should too"

I looked at him. An eyebrow raised. He just shook his head and pointed the Gryffindor table and the Slytherin table..

Oh...

Gryffindor's table is next to Slytherin.

Still thinking, Draco dragged me with his hand around my shoulder and walked to where Crabbe and Goyle were.

Draco's POV
I know Zoe doesn't realize it but everyone was looking at her. Who wouldn't? She's beautiful, her black, straight hair soft and smooth, her blue, starry eyes that takes anyone's breath away, her kindness and that cheerful smile on her face that made anyone smile.

I smirked at everyone while I was walking with Zoe, my arm still around her shoulder. I don't see anything wrong with it either. And she didn't protest about it, making me smile.

When we were in front of Crabbe and Goyle, I can feel everyone's eyes at us. And smirked again. Can't help it, they are bloody jealous that I hang out with the most beautiful girl in the world. I leaned in to Zoe's ear and whispered.

"Your friends are behind you love"
As I said those words she blushed and shrugged my arm away and sat at the Gryffindor table, with that mud-blood, Weasley and Potter.