Chapter 17: Dark Lord

Writer's POV
Zoe lay motionless. She looked dead if it wasn't for her slow breathing. Her white skin looked dull, her features looked dead. But as motionless as she was, her dreams made her want to move, to escape a dark world.

She was in the Forbidden Forest, looking around and wondering how she went there. There were sudden movements not too far from where she stood, and with trembling feet, she took a step forward to where she heard the noise. It seemed to speek. And it was calling her name.

"Zoe... Come and help me"
Said the voice, so weak that it was meant for only her to hear. She walked faster, not trembling yet curious about who that person might be.

She stopped to see a tall, hooded figure, 8 feet away from her. She knew she had to run and scream for help but something was stopping her, it was controlling her
"No," she thought "snap out of it Zoe... You never know what you'll find here.. And I reckon he isn't a good one"

"How can I be a danger to you when I need help?"

She was surprised that this hooded figure knew what she was thinking

"I don't trust you. Only a fool would suddenly trust a stranger in the forbidden forest.. As far as I know, you might be a monster."

The hooded figure laughed evilly, slowly inching its way to the frightened 11 year-old girl.

"Clever...And exceptionally beautiful as well... I know your gifts Zoe.... I can see them"

Zoe was siff. It wasn't because the stranger knew about her gifts, but it was because her body is being controlled by this figure.

"You will be a great use to me child.. And when the time comes, you shall bow to me"

"Say what now?"

"Aah, you have humor... Alas! You will be one of my Death Eaters Zoe. With you, we can conquer everything!"

She suddenly realized who this hooded figure is... She had read about "Death Eaters" in a book. That these people worship or are followers of one Dark Wizard, whose name everyone fears and not dare say, nor even whisper, for it reminded them of the horrors it once gave them....

Voldemort.

"Y-you're Voldemort!!"  the young girl suddenly said, struggling to free herself from the Dark Wizard's spell.

"It is LORD Voldemort.. Nevertheless, you shall call me the Dark Lord. When I become strong enough and regain my powers, you shall be the most important Death Eate-"

"NO! I will not be a Death Eater!! I will never be one of you followers!! I will NEVER EVER join your side!!"

Shouted Zoe, pulling all the courage she has on top of all of her fears. She never imagined that she would talk to a Dark Wizard in her life. All she imagined was that she would graduate Hogwarts with Outstanding marks and find a job that would suit her.. But never, not once did a thought like this would cross her brilliant mind.

The Hooded Figure, also known as Voldemort was fuming with anger. She was clearly, testing his patience and that he didn't like this game of hers.. But he has to be patient. He needs her to be a Death Eater. With her, he can not only conquer the Wizarding world, he can diminish the Muggle world in existence.

"Ah you will join me.. As arrogant as you are.. you WILL be a Death Eater"

"Did you understand what I said? I won't join your side forever!!"