Chapter 21: Spilling the beans

ZOE'S POV

I came in our room to find Hermoine crumpling a piece of parchment while looking out the window. She must be really pissed off about what happened earlier.

"Hey Hermoine.. You alright?"

"Hey Zoe... yeah, I'm alright.. It's just.. Ugh!! WE almost got killed and got expelled if a teacher or prefect saw us running and screaming our heads off on the corridor!"

She exclaimed, looking like she was about to cry... I looked at her weirdly for a second and sat beside her. 

"It's alright Hermoine.. No one caught us and we didn't get killed.. It is all in the past now.. let's just focus on our present and the future." I said, giving her a smile. She nodded and smiled back at me.

"Ow.. I almost forgot.. You said you have to tell me something right? What is it then?"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.. Well, here goes nothing..

"I have the ability to see the future." And as I looked at her,the expression on her face changes and her eyes popped wide open while she shouted "what?!" Directly at my face.

"Ssshhh!! Be quiet or you'll wake everyone up!"

She immediately closed her mouth and looked at me apologetically.. I mean I don't blame her reaction..I mean, if I found out that my friend has this power to see the future I would totally scream 'What?!' maybe even louder than Hermoine.

"H-How??" She asked, her pissed aura changed into her original 'eager to know more'

"I don't know how I got this power but every time I have a vision, these white spots in my eyes start to move and I stop moving, though I can hear anyone around me, I can also see the distant future."

"Ooooohh.. So that's what happened the other time.. but, your actions where different than what you described" 

I froze and remembered the vision I had that day when I started talking in riddles.. I don't think I should tell her though... I just have this feeling that I alone should know what would happen..

"Yeah.. I guess that was a mixture of the future and dreams.. sometimes my dreams mix up with my ability that it becomes hard to figure if the vision i had was true or not."

I said, hoping that she bought my lie.. And to my relief, she did.

"Well, it is getting late and we have class tomorrow so... let's go to bed already"

"of course.. Goodnight Zoe"

"Goodnight Hermoine" I said and gave her one last smile as I lie down and drift to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N.

Well, that was the shortest chapter I've ever made.. I apologize for not updating in the past few weeks. School is already starting and we have a lot of projects to submit and activities to do that I lost the time I had to update.. But I shall promise you potter heads that i will try my best to update every week. And if you like the story or if you have suggestions about what might happen next, please feel free to comment.. Thank you guys!! Love yah!!